They found Chandra Levy

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yeah, im sure no one on 12 oz really cares.

im curious as to what the REAL story behind it all is.

does anyone care?

--------------------

oh, i should add+++

they found her DEAD, not alive. in a park (ROCK CREEK PARK) , in (i assume) a shallow grave. A jogger found her skull sticking out of the ground.

doin it in the park/ doing it after dark, oh yeah/ rock creek park/ oh yeah/ rock creek park

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

chandra levy was a missing intern for a congress man Gary Condit who went missing a while back, before september 11th. everyone suspects Gary Condit of murdering or arranging her murder. The two had an affair, if i remember correctly. Turn on CNN or any news channel and youll hear all about it.

she was found dead in Rock Creek Park in Washington DC, i havnt heard anymore. it will be interesting to hear how she died. if it was condit, then my guess was he strangled her. perhaps drowned.

lost -n- found

http://channels.netscape.com/cp/news/levy/i/chandra151.jpg'>

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The skeletal remains of missing former Washington intern Chandra Levy were found in a park in northwest Washington on Wednesday, almost 13 months after she vanished without a trace.

Police Chief Charles Ramsey made the grim announcement about 6 p.m., after the remains found Wednesday morning in Rock Creek Park were identified through dental records. He said the investigation, previously treated as a missing person case, would now be treated as a death investigation.

"The medical examiner's investigation into the manner and cause of death is still pending," he said. "We have found quite a bit of the skeletal remains."

Levy was last seen April 30, 2001, days after completing an internship with the U.S. Bureau of Prisons. She was 24 when she disappeared.

Investigators had not yet determined a cause of death, Ramsey said.

Guest platapie

im just sayign if kileld someone id feen them to animals. or burn them cause no traces ashes i tell yeah. but i dont have it in me to kill anyone.

Guest CRone

she was found bout 10 minutes from my house.

i bet gary condit is praising those hijackers for taking all the media attention off of him.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

doin it in the park/ doing it after dark, oh yeah/ rock creek park/ oh yeah/ rock creek park

word...dope song to dance to.

anyway...

listening to Paul van Dyk & Judge Jules - Live at Gatecrasher Summer Sound System (06-17-01)

i was sitting in the gym when Wolf Blitzer popped up with some "Late Breaking News".....now i realize this girls death may be important to a lot of people who get their jollys off things that dont pertain to 99.9% of the world but in all seriousness....with the warnings the goverment is putting out and the general state of the world right now....I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE WORDS "LATE BREAKING NEWS " UNLESS ALL FUCKING HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE....

sorry, i hate getting startled

Guest Wilt

1 more piece of shit gone from the bowels of garbage we call our government..you know she wasn't fuckin homeboy cuz she liked him...fuck her..

Originally posted by platapie

im just sayign if kileld someone id feen them to animals. or burn them cause no traces ashes i tell yeah. but i dont have it in me to kill anyone.

You wouldn't believe how much heat it takes to turn bones to ashes. And it seems to take forever. I mean I wouldn't know anything about that.

I could kill someone for fun. Just to watch them die.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

4 miles from her apartment ....way to go DC police.

if the body wasnt moved there, and has been there rotting for the past 13 months, then that's pretty lousy detective work.

thats what im saying, I recall when it all went down and they showed half of the DC police dept looking for her in the parks...and now, when they had clues as to where she was, ie: looking at online maps of the park, a year later some guy and his dog looking for turtles find a skeleton....thats shady, and the police cheif must be feeling like a dumbass.

Not really...thats some serious political power and some hardcore pay offs... Money talks...broke bitches walk.

thats what im saying, I recall when it all went down and they showed half of the DC police dept looking for her in the parks...and now, when they had clues as to where she was, ie: looking at online maps of the park, a year later some guy and his dog looking for turtles find a skeleton....thats shady, and the police cheif must be feeling like a dumbass. [/b]

Guest socrates

She was a ho, she was having an affair with a powerful democratic congressmen*cough*mob*cough* with a jealous wife. And her bitching whiny parents god damn when your daughter is a whore and you know it and then she goes missing and you dont know why??? Also who the fuck thought that she was alive, like she moved and lost her parents # and didn't own a TV. I don't condone the murder in anyway shape or form, but when you encourage your own daughter to play with fire and she gets burnt, don't come whining to me.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Of course that Condit guy did it........otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.......

yeah it couldnt of been anyone else...

bleh

i dont think it was him, im thinking she was jumped while jogging.

raped and murdered.

id think professional killers mafia or otherwise would know how to get rid of a body.

Archived