dead death

Guest euthana5ia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by doomfarmer

i dont think hektek would want his business on here like that....show some respect and edit your post playa!!

makes sense that i edit it when you just quoted me with the original message in it right?

good call.

Originally posted by lycan

makes sense that i edit it when you just quoted me with the original message in it right?

good call.

pretty cool of you to be sarcastic...when i was just looking out for someone while you were trying to act like youre in the know...stick to roboto shows...

you need to chill out my man...i don't even know who you are, nor do i have anything to prove to anyone in pittsburgh. if i set out to act like tough shit i'd end up making an ass of myself...and since it seems like you know so much about me you probably know i'm really not any good at graffiti, i don't see any of my shit on this thread and there's a reason for it.

anyway, thanks for the heads up and editting your post too.

Originally posted by lycan

you need to chill out my man...i don't even know who you are, nor do i have anything to prove to anyone in pittsburgh. if i set out to act like tough shit i'd end up making an ass of myself...and since it seems like you know so much about me you probably know i'm really not any good at graffiti, i don't see any of my shit on this thread and there's a reason for it.

anyway, thanks for the heads up and editting your post too.

its all gravy....i aint mad at ya....but you came with the sarcasm...anyway i had all intentions of editing my quote...but whatever...keep on keepin on..

Guest euthana5ia

Archived