Who been bombing in Agartha???

Rothschild

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

yup i heard that, i think everyone heard that. i think they sent that message out on the graffiti hotline. im sure everyone on hear has heard that one. Im sure they do want to battle you, maybe you should talk to them and have a tea party, when your done with your tea party tell us how it went and we can send the word out on the graffiti hotline so everyone can hear that one.

Well I will select a counsel to meet with them. The only hard part is getting the proper gear to head down there. They wont give us any support from Dulce, Denver or Tejon. I think Los Alamos said they would send us down their...but we would have to be subjected to their interests. This can be risky... Well since the draconians keep spraying our skies... it is gonna get harder. The chemtrial spray falls into our blood and is used as a micro tracer that the draconians use to trace us when we either enter Shamballa or Agartha.....Damn Edgay Cayce blew it....

Archived