Fun for cheap......

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Swizel

Freestyle pog. that's the shit.

what i like to do is to cum in a bottle over and over again. then when your co0mplietly happy with the amount in the bottle. go to your nearest over pass and pour it on a car. hahaha.. Its fun in more than one way:) :) :lol:

Originally posted by Swizel

what i like to do is to cum in a bottle over and over again. then when your co0mplietly happy with the amount in the bottle. go to your nearest over pass and pour it on a car. hahaha.. Its fun in more than one way:) :) :lol:

that's the most disturbed thing I've ever heard in my life...

congratulations...

I think I'm gonna try that next...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by T.T Boy

hahahahah your circle of friends and mine are so much alike its scary.

also, a great thing to do is drive thru the driveturh backwards and watch the reactions. also, order like 5 sepoerate orders, pay for one, cancel the next, if its busy theyll have all the others waiting at the next window and you eat for free.

throwing pickles at windows is sweet.

If it's drive through, make sure you mention several times the fact that the order is "to go". Get extra sweet n' sour packets, launch at people in bus stops. Beer,

El Mamerro

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Swizel

what i like to do is to cum in a bottle over and over again. then when your co0mplietly happy with the amount in the bottle. go to your nearest over pass and pour it on a car. hahaha.. Its fun in more than one way :) :) :lol:

i cant get it in a bottle.........................:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sneak

this shit is hilarious

find a portloo, and get a mate who is fat (or wearing abody suit) to scream about how much he needs a dump. do this in a public place with loadsa ppl bout. unbeknown to them, u have a skinny mate already inside who looks similar to the fat man. once enuff attention is draw to the fatty needing a dump, have hm fun in a scream out in pleasure of havin let rip. then have the small guy to come out. hence ppl c a fat man go in, and a small man come out

n. b they shud be wearing same clothes, look similar

ps im bored

Guest Stapler

A good one well if you can get a mass amount of PHONE BOOKS is go `lay the book` on somepeople. You also need a video camera cause this shit is fucking hilarious. If you dont want to drive just get the video set up and wait till someone on a bike rides past and jump out of an alley and BAMM. A phone book is the last thing anyone is worried about getting hit by when riding a book.

Archived