Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Backyard wrestling

I just drove in to my driveway to see my neighbor jump off his roof onto another kid....but thing was he had a baseball bat and broke that shit over the other kids head!! Its fucking nuts, i stood in my driveway and watched them for like 5 min just beatin the hell out of eachother.....

If i can get out and take some pictures of the digital im gonna try doin that shit...these kids are fucking insane.

yeah these guys i used to live next door to had a whole wrestling ring built in thier back yard.. complete with the ropes and turnbuckles and everything...

shit was tight!

Guest Wilt

Pictures, man, pictures.......

My brother told me when he was in hospitsl once that he saw a show on TV called backyard wrestling, people fucking each other up hardcore. Haven't been able to find it since. Maybe they just showed it to cheer people up....

There were these kids in my high school who would always do shit like that to each otther, whip each other with chains and throw each other into burning tables. They were gay so whatever......

But seriously, get some pictures.......

i guess theres this tight video series out there called bumfight or something. These dudes hit the streets and pay buns to battle each other. I really want to see this shit maybe some out there has already checked it fill me in. If you want to preview it i think the webste is bumfight.com.

they got videos on tv.....for that shit...

backyardwrestling .....it looks crazy ass shit..

(u know..like videos like...."girls gone wild")

ive seen some crazy kids throw fire at each other , and hit em with 2x4's which are on fire , psycho's

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

about that bumfight though, theres a link to the bumfight website on bastardartist.com

i saw on CNN (yes i watch cnn) that they were having a debate about the ethics involved. Entertaining stuff, they showed clips from the video, and there are bums that just run right into walls or fall down stairs.

Guest platapie

go shameless be quick. i wanna see this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this