Piece Alphabet "Mr Wiggles"

PGHMINUSONEZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stoney Blaze

contrary to popular belief...those letters are not all together Mr. Wiggles.

Anyone who grew up, writing in the mid to late 80's will be well familiar with those styles.

I see PHASE2,

DONDI

ZEPHYR

SEEN

DOZE

all up in those bubbles, straights and wilds....

niceness:dazed:

Guest Stoney Blaze

...bite and learn...

until you develope your own style, people will always say: "your shit looks like somebody else"...

:dazed:

Originally posted by FROSTY

LORD ALL MIGHTY!!

you just gave 100 toys a way to bite

and thats not a good thing.....

thats a bad thing. If people want to bite, they should have found them themselves, thats just my belief.:o

BITING STEEZ

I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE, BUT I THINK THAT EVERY KING:king: OUT HAS BIT A STYLE, EXCEPT FOR THE HEADS WHO HAVE BEEN BOMBING SINCE THE BEGGINING. CUZ THERE THE ONES WHO CREATED THESE STYLES. EVEYBODY STARTS WITH BITING UNTIL THEY LEARN TO MOLD THE LETTERS INTO THEIR OWN STYLES.

• 4 years later...
someone help me i dont have a style i tag spare do a style for spare plze

People put in years of work developing there own style, hours and hours and hours.... of work and your expecting someone to just come along and give you a sketch?? what a joke!! im guessing your new to the whole graff thing? but do you serously just expect somone to put in the effort just so you can go bite?? learn for yourself!!

People put in years of work developing there own style, hours and hours and hours.... of work and your expecting someone to just come along and give you a sketch?? what a joke!! im guessing your new to the whole graff thing? but do you serously just expect somone to put in the effort just so you can go bite?? learn for yourself!!

ur right...but why dont u go a step further and get ur own name u fake ass alert..clown

Archived