postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Guest cover .

some sketch postals i did and colored...

there kinda shit quality, i never meant to continue on 'em i just sketched out some shit during a channel zero session....

first one: little throwiw which i fucked up on but i figured id post anyways..and the background sucks...i shouldnt done that :o :D

http://cartogra.com/rs/5CE99D2E-81A7-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

sucks but oh well...

second: just a style i was trying just wanted to do something organic like...ehh...

http://cartogra.com/rs/FF4EA51A-818A-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

third: kinda came out as an accident,i know i fucked up on some anatomy but i wasnt really paying attention and i drew it runnin from an army of angry gay elves with hammers and axes..the usual excuses..:D

http://cartogra.com/rs/5CE99E20-81A7-11D6-B42B-0090277A760E/screen'>

ill try to get somethign worthy of viewing on here!!! but i felt i had to post something so heres something...:D :eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is a neat little thread..big bump for REK tnfk....suckers!..i dont do many postals but i did a few that i will post once i get this scanner going.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: Re: Re: postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://newsense.poseur.com/virtual/image/ps_00297.jpg'>

No offense, but if this wasn't Sew and instead was some rookie posting his own stuff on Paper Chase, everyone and their mothers would be on his case ragging about weak letterform. Beer,

El Mamerro

The Sew letters look pretty good to me. Sounds like someone got bit by the jealousy bug.

Re: Re: Re: Re: postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Originally posted by HOST18 DYM

The Sew letters look pretty good to me. Sounds like someone got bit by the jealousy bug.

i doubt he is jealous of that sticka.......it's actually pretty bad letter structure...the 3d was weak......and those colors just aren't doin anything.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Originally posted by cinamin roll

i doubt he is jealous of that sticka.......it's actually pretty bad letter structure...the 3d was weak......and those colors just aren't doin anything.....

no offense...but SEW can burn a lot of people...hes super talented...and im sure he could give 2 fucks about some sticker...look at some sew pieces and say the same about his 3d and letters..heh...not gonna happen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Originally posted by Wilt

no offense...but SEW can burn a lot of people...hes super talented...and im sure he could give 2 fucks about some sticker...look at some sew pieces and say the same about his 3d and letters..heh...not gonna happen.

dog....i know how talented SEW is....he is extremely fresh, im a big fan of MOST of his work....all i was sayin was that people were in fact just Dick Riding that sticker for the fact that it is SEW...like the other guy said....if it was any1 else...ya'll wouldn't think it was so hot....im not dissin SEw in anyway....just tellin it how it is.....

Originally posted by cinamin roll

im not feelin this at all.......

hahahahahaha...please dude...get off the horse...i paint..i think its quite obvious i could give a fuck about a postal...besides..i dont see you burning it...hahaha...get a life bro..pick up a can..the world out there is vast.on a clarity of mind note..im glad that you dont like it..i hope you like nothing i do...because for every ONE of you...theres quite a few more who like what i do...50% of fame is people that like you..the other 50% is people that hate you...you gotta fit in somewhere...lol i love you man.

Originally posted by Wilt

hahahahahaha...please dude...get off the horse...i paint..i think its quite obvious i could give a fuck about a postal...besides..i dont see you burning it...hahaha...get a life bro..pick up a can..the world out there is vast.on a clarity of mind note..im glad that you dont like it..i hope you like nothing i do...because for every ONE of you...theres quite a few more who like what i do...50% of fame is people that like you..the other 50% is people that hate you...you gotta fit in somewhere...lol i love you man.

why do u take my opinion so far or care what i think so much, and u obviously care or else u wouldn't have written all that....oh and yes i do use cans....mostly all quick hands im putting up now...but im gonna be doin pieces sooner or later.....but why am i tryin to prove sumtin to some1 on the net?...i guess i gotta go hate some1 else's stuff with my looser self.....

never mind...i found what i was looking for usps.com is just a little revamped and i panicked:D

aright question two...now they ask for a phone number cause they call to verify the order...anyone done this? i just done feel like goin through all that hassle ima try my local post office..but i was wondering if anyones ordered online recently

Archived