postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Guest cover .

Guest Smok

Re: Re: Re: postal sticker frenzy [semi-huge]

Originally posted by El Mamerro

http://newsense.poseur.com/virtual/image/ps_00297.jpg'>

No offense, but if this wasn't Sew and instead was some rookie posting his own stuff on Paper Chase, everyone and their mothers would be on his case ragging about weak letterform. Beer,

El Mamerro

I was just gonna say the same thing. If I were SEW, I would've ripped up that sticker long before anyone even saw it, never mind having it posted on the net.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anabody rember that site where you can order free postal shipping supplies? i looked on the stickers and it said www.usps.com but i cant find it in there. I know u can get most stickers at the post office but there were these small ones i liked that my local post office doesent carry...thanks

Originally posted by near

does anabody rember that site where you can order free postal shipping supplies? i looked on the stickers and it said www.usps.com but i cant find it in there. I know u can get most stickers at the post office but there were these small ones i liked that my local post office doesent carry...thanks

its on there, go to the priortiy mail thingy.. i dunno.. but its def on there!

i just got 1000

Guest Ser3adc

^^^yup...it's there...i just got 400 in the mail today...but you gotta sign up and shit...and put down what business you need them for...just make shit up.:D

Or just go to your local post office and ask if you can have as many priority mail labels as they can give you.I thinks its just easier and faster to ask for them.And if its someone cool they might hook you up with a shit load.Peace!

Originally posted by secn

Or just go to your local post office and ask if you can have as many priority mail labels as they can give you.I thinks its just easier and faster to ask for them.And if its someone cool they might hook you up with a shit load.Peace!

not round my way.. bastards won't give you one unless you got the package right there.

damn the man, save the empire!

Usually i take them hoes

Originally posted by sensnsa

not round my way.. bastards won't give you one unless you got the package right there.

damn the man, save the empire!

JUst rob the fucking post office.............

Archived