DETROIT BOMBING..all new!!!

ARMYONE TSR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nuronETK

i like the shit you guys got goin out there... might have to take a trip... by they way, theres a tsr crew out here in denver, but what the fuck ever.... peace....

Detroit cats---TSR-CF

:lick: :loopy:

Lookin forward to the production in a couple weeks....You guys are still coming in right?.......That shit'll be hot!!!!!

Heaven and Hell.........Like thers a difference...

Peace

by the way---that COUPONS piece---one of the sickest things Ive seen that kid put up......Props ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

Stay UP!!:king:

deroit music festival

damn i reaLLy wanted to go but i didn't have the time or money..?/?

how was it,,,,,did any of you guys see some new stuff up from a cat from chicago who came out there for the show (evil nsh crew chicago)

he did a canvas out there..it was probably a realalistic looking devlish type character..i think he painted with his boy revise from cmw (chitown) too...well i know evil hit up some rooftops and street smaCKErs ..so if you guys see any please sopt em...thankss..peace..

Guest meone

yea i saw that shit it looked kinda sloppy but that seemed to be his style but it his shit was straight. i didn't see his boy's shit. Alf met fuckin Zepster and shit it was crazy.

The DEMF was wiggedy wack..no hip hop at all(Dilated cancelled), and dirty ravers as far as the eye could see...Im no raver hater, but c'mon..ya know! anyways...I didnt see any graff there, except for Rift's canvas, and if its on canvas I guess its not really graff. whatever....hope u enjoyed the fest

Lookin forward to the production in a couple weeks....You guys are still coming in right?.......That shit'll be hot!!!!!

Heaven and Hell.........Like thers a difference...

Peace

Yesh, we are. sounds like a good time

Guest meone

actually defiant and the peoples movement were on saturday but other than that you're right it was pretty damn whack.i wouldn't have been done there if it wasn't for alf and kobe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

L.RonHubbard .. quit being jealous because detroit writers have more than 1 friend/tagging buddy, and it's not just in detroit, it's everywhere. crack head :D ------- kids talking shit about good writers when they arent as good.

w3rd to the kings :king: post some more flix :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Archived