Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
epik31

blackbook battle

hey we should start blackbook wars. kinda like they did with the alphabattles, with specific words or whatever. hit this up to set this shit up.

ease the fuck up man. dont be such a crab ass. my bad on postin on the bench without fliks, but my intent is to get pics.

i am so fucking sick of you jackasses. no talent pussy motherfuckers. probably took you an hour just to make up that stupid ass sign. this thread is gay, it has a possibility to give motivation for cats to write shit out. plus it could be dope. then you got little shits like midgetfucker and that other fag comin on here and dissin, obviously because neither of you have the balls to participate, so just poke fun at it. stupid fucks.

FUCK THAT. bring back the HANDSTYLE BATTLE. that was the shit right there. maybe even do that word battle the kids are talking about but it would have to be organized. maybe a mod would have some imput on that

img src=www.mattvice.com/images/TRUE1.jpg'>

aight, ive never posted here before, so dont clown me if its fucked up.

hmm i didnt say that earlier in another post did i. good idea. the new word is URETHRA. first one with a sketch post it in a new thread and close this one. don't start the new thread without a picture. if no one does ill have one started hopfully tomorrow, if not it's because its thursday and the weekend is starting. URETHRA, no pics no posting and this one will die. good night.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this