UFO ..the best graffiti writer in the known universe

ILYSH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

way back, I was one of those cool kids taking LIRR day trips coming back with with really cool stories to tell my friends. prolly 94-95 I remember seeing ufo alien dude scribblings in midtown around times square. Is this accurate information, or am I imaging things? If it's true, thats pretty dope he's still holding it down.

xNYHCx

i cant belive this thread got to page seven, SURELY u ALL agree UFO lacks the skill and technique to elevate himself above the title of toy. his shit might be from the heart but other writers did and do it better. Ive seen the reminisce shit on this site at least that looks like a horse, and turdl from detroit has skill and style. About 50 years ago in sydney a crimmy alcho wrote the word Eternity in precise and stylish running writing. He was know ALL over the city (which is fucking big)

OK first off..

"It has to take some kind of talent to do that character like it was the first time every time. I mean the easiest thing in the world would be to just do it exactly the same way all the time." - northernlite

yeah, like the first time marsians invaded the......... "SIMPSONS"

Second.........

"the title of toy. his shit might be from the heart but other writers did and do it better. Ive seen the reminisce shit on this site at least that looks like a horse" - highborn

obviously this kid was "inborn", or his grammer ceases to surpass

"The Pokey Puppy"

"shit's supposed to be fun and ya'll act like it's a job or some shit and dude's about to steal that coveted position you've been lobbying for all those hard worked years at the office" - janedoe

Lastly............

this is a "catch 22" statement, acting like an action is a job, then coveting the same action lest it is an accomplishment seems to inccur the same feeling of those who state the fact that this action creates a term of completion and hierarchy to the opposite opponent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by taco bell bomber

ufo is the most up in manhattan central booking...him and asma had some shit.

just spent about 20 hours in central booking (100 centre)

kept my eyes peeled for some UFO, knowing itdve brought a smile to my face, esp during such bad times

...couldnt find ONE. didnt see much graff at all really. maybe its been cleaned??

yes. go to 100 centre before 100 centre comes to you. cigs are $20 a pack. figure out how to get them and make some money pawning your soul while your sitting in jail. a homeless dude pulled $387 out of his sock and dropped E when I was there. fucking shitty if you ask me. sat next to the biggest black man he could find and started stripping..

• 4 weeks later...

Archived