UFO ..the best graffiti writer in the known universe

ILYSH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JESSE JAMES

HOST, don't take this the wrong way, but UFO is up more than you:

so why are you trying to play him?

i think his shit is cool, and that MEAT shit cracks me up too!

ufo is the hot shit

this person knows how to take graff to its element, having fun..

he probably is like 50 and just got released from a mental institution, where the government put all these wierd drugs and ideas in his head........

or.... he's 13 and his older brother is ewok...and he wants to be down...

Guest HOST18 DYM
Originally posted by JESSE JAMES

HOST, don't take this the wrong way, but UFO is up more than you:

so why are you trying to play him?

i think his shit is cool, and that MEAT shit cracks me up too!

Jesse, you may be right. It's possible that he is up more then me. I'm not claiming to be up alot. Regardless of what I do it does'nt change what UFO does or has done. I'm not trying to play him at all, He's doing what pleases him and that's all that matters. I'm just stating my opinion.

Guest Ser3adc

i cant say that i am feeling his stuff...but i gotta give him hella props for doin his own thing...fuck conformity...that's what graff is all about.

Guest juniormints

that is some real dope shit.... and hes got mad ups. how could you hate on this guy......that truck is some of the coolest graff ive seen

Guest GEAsusONEnep

HOW ABOUT ALL YOU NERDS FROM THE MIDWEST STOP RIDING HIS MEAT BECAUSE YOU SAW HIS SHIT ON TAGPAGE.

Originally posted by doc bronson

IS SEMEN A TOY CAUSE HE DO THEM SPERMY THINGYZ?

WHAT ABOUT DEMON WITH THE FACE SHITZ?

HEY WHAT ABOUT PORK WITH THE PIG HEADS??

YEA THESE GUYS ARE TOYS CAUSE THEY NOT FROM THE 80Z?

OR CAUSE THEY NOT UP IN MAGAZINES?

O BUT WAIT WHAT ABOUT 6000 WITH THEM COFFECUP THINGS HE DO

HE MUST BE SUCH A TOY DOING COFFECUPS WITH THE DRIPS

O I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT ABOUT THAT FLOWER SHIT

THAT GUY MUST BE GAY HE LIKES TO DRAW FLOWERS AROUND THE CITY HAHAHAH

WHAT ABOUT ''MEAT'' HE DOES THEM CHICKEN BONE THINGS AROUND WITH UFO AROUND BK

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I HAD TO LAUGH AT YOU KIDS

i dont do the coffee cup things, you mustve been confused by the scan from my book which he wrote 6000 next to just as a shout.

as for all the jealous UFO haters... i think someone needs to post flicks of his hangdowns. the one on delancey that you can see coming into manhattan on the williamsburg bridge, or the pink one after the flushing stop on the manhattan bound JMZ, are both sick.

-6k-

Re: Im not convinced...

Originally posted by Jackson

How do we know he isnt just some 13 year old toy ass fool who walks round at night writing UFO on things and laughing and drawing squids on stuff. You guys rate him so hard when he might just be the toyest toy that has ever picked up a can of spraypaint and said "yea man... graffeety"

trust me bro hes no 13 year old, guy knows what hes doing so let him do it. Shit what graff has become is so lame... fuck man everyone starts by picking up a can and saying that shit, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

Originally posted by amaze

this guy has destroyed his neighborhood so bad that they had "anti-ufo" day. There was a bbq and they buffed his shit..

hes not the best, but he has more heart than %90 of the people reading this... I am sure if he was doing some counterfeit revok shit he would be your hero..

i agree. i just watched Malicious Mischief and UFO does a heaven on the 101 south with BUM in rush hour traffic in broad daylight, best graffiti footage i've ever seen.actually, its not even the same guy, that shit is funny as hell though.

UFO is cool I used to hate that kid gen2 stuff but his new throws are awesome. I saw one that looked like a chicken. I cant feel those "you" things with the man in a box. But ufo is one of my favorite bombers in nyc. His stuff is always tweaked at an angle and pops. He uses the spray can in less graffitti trained manner. I get sick of seeing everybody use the can in the same way. Some of his stuff is busted but I see it before most throwies because he goes higher than most people. This kid is up and if he isnt one of the most up I wouldnt care because it sticks out. It talks to more of the public than any random word representational or not. His stuff speaks to everyone no matter what language they are native to. I know he has clinton hill, bedstuy, williamsburg, buswick, lower manhatten, and dumbo smashed. And a decent amout of ups in every other part. I see this kid up more than most but these are all the places I go on a regular basis. I get a bit uncomfortable when the throwup stares back at me.

yea its some ugly weak ass shit ,,,correct me if i am wrong..but the thing is if you been in ny maybe since 1993 if not earlier you have seen this guy up since that time ,,i have to respect that cause alot of guys have came and gone and he is still doing his thing

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Mest Whun

no offence to ufo or anything but that shit dossnt take much

tallent..he is drawling weak faces everywhere

YOU DONT GET IT, THIS GUY PROBALLY WRITES OTHER ALIASES OTHER THAN UFO, UFO IS PROBALLY THE NAME HE USES WHEN MESSING AROUND, I BET HE CAN ROCK A NICE PEICE...

Re: Re: Im not convinced...

Originally posted by whoami

SO FUCKING WHAT IF IT IS SOME 13 YEAR OLD OUT HAVING FUN? IS GRAFFITI SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS? IS IT SUPPOSED TO BE ALL POLITICS NOW? HE PROBALLY GETS UP MORE THAN YOU IN A WEEK THAN YOU DO IN A YEAR, AND HAS A HELL OF A LOT MORE FUN AT IT, THEN 90% OF THE WRITERS NOWADAYS, WHEN HE PROBALLY DOESNT EVEN CARE IF PEOPLE CRITISIZE OR NOT... YOU AND MONSTERKIDZ HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORONS EVER, AND SHOULD QUIT WRITING AND WORK FOR OUR GOVERMENT.....

GRAFFITI IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN, THIS ISNT TAGBANGING, YOU WANT TO TAGBANGER GO AHEAD, BUT THIS KID PROBALLY GETS UP MORE THAN YOU AND MONSTERFAG COMBINED TO THE 10TH POWER....YOU SHIT TALKERS SHOULD STREET BATTLE HIM THEN SEE WHO IS THE TOY..

Almost word for word what I was going to say. Good job.

i think its funny that you people would get heated and call this guy toy just because he is up more than you...id rather see this up than a cope or ces or fucking ivory peice up..no offense to those jus mentioned..but thats jus a matter of opinion..dope style or not he'll be in the history book of graffiti whiel your just reading it.

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

yea its some ugly weak ass shit ,,,correct me if i am wrong..but the thing is if you been in ny maybe since 1993 if not earlier you have seen this guy up since that time ,,i have to respect that cause alot of guys have came and gone and he is still doing his thing

so if he is a 13 year old kid that would make him 3 or 4 when he first started...bump UFO...he probly does have another name...

Guest whoami

Re: Re: Re: Im not convinced...

Originally posted by ball bag

Almost word for word what I was going to say. Good job.

theirs just some people that dont get it, they think all writers have to have supper styled letters and a name like KINEZER ONER to be a writer, their forgetting the originality which is writing, it goes from styled letters,(which everone knows) to your name(which too many are forgetting), to how you bomb....Ive realised this lately..

Archived