UFO ..the best graffiti writer in the known universe

ILYSH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.woostercollective.com/graffiti/ALIEN---Blue.jpg'>

this one is fresh. some of the fill-ins are a bit shitty but the guy is a madcunt. he reminds me of a guy from melbourne, australia. who writes NUKE everywhere, and does those nuclear signs. His tags have arrows and dots and shitty handstyles-like the first time you ever try to do tags, he does em slanting and shit. funny stuff

WHERE CAN I SEE SOME U F O SHIT FROM GERMANY? THAT GUY WAS FRESH!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Im not convinced...

Originally posted by Jackson

How do we know he isnt just some 13 year old toy ass fool who walks round at night writing UFO on things and laughing and drawing squids on stuff. You guys rate him so hard when he might just be the toyest toy that has ever picked up a can of spraypaint and said "yea man... graffeety"

I am so glad I got gunned for saying this... I don't think I really meant it, I think/hope it was tongue in cheek...

Rock on UFO!

:D

Originally posted by dictionart

i took this pics in may 2003

these 2 looking SW on delancey

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Dankpete420/UFO4.jpg'>

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Dankpete420/UFO1.jpg'>

A good exampe would be my reaction to seeing this rooftop for the first time in real life. Say I'm walking down the street in NY (or where ever) and i see this , I would be all like "Woah!"

:idea:

Bump

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

no... no love... i am all for "to each there own" but in this case i really cant even say that, the only thing it may take this guys is the nuts to do a rooftop like that, this takes no skill, it is not concidered graffiti , street art, or any type of reasonable form of expression, i am starting to wonder if he even does this stuff conciously or if he has some weird case of sleep walking where he draws worthless lines on stuff, its too pointless to even be concidered vandilism, im sure the people whos property was vandilised couldnt do more than laugh it off looking at this "stuff" on there property

One time in Brooklyn I believe(that night was real blurry) I went to some party with all these rooms and some Australian guy was there too with some girls and stuff and the entrance to the place was hit up and you had to walk up a stairway to get in and there were like a lot of rooms a red one and a basement area as well I think this was in Dec of 2002 and I went there with the Renegade Virus Crew(23)they throw free techno parties so I got in it and turns out this UFO guy lived there but was not there that night but I saw some paintings of realism that were all right(that he painted) and that creature kept talkin to me cuz I was on some hallucinational mixed with glass and shit and it kept lookin at me and trying to talk to me with his/her huge alien eyes and then iI ditched the party at 8am because I went crazy and took off back to Queens on the stupid train and almost got my ass kicked by some Indian hero who said,"You cannut vright on ta trenes, it ize illegul." So I ran about 14 blocks until I felt safe at my basement aptartment only to be surrounded by my roomates groupies. It was awesome. Did not meet the guy but I wrote in his hallway. Dope night and morning.:lol:

True Story...this dude got up 2

• 2 weeks later...

you know nothing, ctRECK, YOTHING!

whilst i wasnt inquiring of love for the man, i was hoping to attain new love . some new pics, please. i was pointed to this thread by beardo a long time ago, and dont stray. i may not be a writer, so i dont chill on this board. but i know art. diction is my medium, and sublexicon my palette. i love the ufo and cant get enough. youre crazy to say its not even considered a reasonable form of expression. so foolish. cooking is even an art. the way your mother eats my anus is a form of self-expression.

skae squiggy, that reminds me exactly of a party i went to, but in nov 2002, in brooklyn. the pic i posted of ufo 'bending around the corner' is from across the street of the door that went up stairs to the party. and upon exiting ran into the guy putting up the green katsue. i think he loved how i was more about the ufo.

how about some new flicks, /-|3e|_____?

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

I'm coming back from a show one night and my friend stops at the McDonald's and much to my amazement, at some rest area in Connecticut I see UFO on one of those newspaper boxes... fuckin crazy.

that was probably my friend who wrote ufo for a while, untill i told him about the real ufo. sorry to shoot you down..heh.(and his stuff actually looked like ufos)

• 2 months later...

Re: I have very bad herpes

Originally posted by Select 1

UFO is dope, especially because that shit doesn't even look like a UFO. That's the dopest shit about it.

At first when I saw it I thought someone was trying to draw my balls when they had genital warts, but then I realized that that's not even really what they looked like. And then I noticed he wrote UFO next to it. And also nobody's actually seen my dick when it was mad warty except me and my doctor and my mother and my little cousin who's a infant.

This illustration below is what my balls look like when they have a festering, open Herpes blister on them

:)

This is the funniest thing I've ever read. As for UFO, when I went to NYC I saw his shit everywhere, and it always made me laugh. If you hate him you's a jealous art fag. And you all talking about giving graffiti a good name? Well you go ahead and give it a good name, you will be killing graff. If graff ever has a good name I'll fucking quit.

I would think it would be "real' writers who hate on UFO, who clearly himself falls into the artfag category. He got/gets up, unfortunately, that shit is a straight up eyesore. Him gen2, muk, oze108, all those kids who draw all this multi-color, friendly looking, sloppy trash, should take up more productive hobbies, like suicide. It's not my cup of tea. those crackers don't sit well in my bowl of soup. It is up, though and my name damn sho aint in they mouth, so hey....

this nigga is str8 garbage an gives toys reason to think their shit is unique.......u guys should just start painting huge cocks everywhere...................

no love for art fags in NY in tha 2004

stay outta my city

Archived