AWESOME battle.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i painted it on my bedroom wall, then photoshopped it onto the back of a warehouse. right. fools will come up with any reason to hate on me wont they?

krs, it took about 30 or 40 minutes. it would have been faster, but the gold kept eating the inline and outline, so i had to wait for it to dry, then go over it again.

all in all, it looks like both were fun to paint. I like how poopatronic funked around with the letters...i like them too, most notably the S and M...as for seekings, i dig it, cleanliness and the color scheme and what not...the second outline too...it's kind of 'modest' (i cant find any other meanings at the moment)with the light blue which is kinda dope to me...when you look at it it stands out though...looked like fun

Originally posted by mr.nice guy:

hey clip the apex.. shut the fuck up you dick..im not saying i like seekings shit but ..dood.. aves doesnt do shit like that..and honestly..i think you suck too

who the fuck are you? at least say who you are. what a retarded post you left! it's not a big deal, it's just a fun battle. i'd love to know who you are though, to see whether i should care in the slightest about your opinion. if you've ever even seen my stuff (and i haven't painted in about 6 months) and you think you know who i am, feel free to write me an email. cliptheapexxx@yahoo.com

Guest iced out mocha

seeking...dont get all sore that i dont like your letters.infact i think they are fucking horrid. i dont like mukis's either. but hey coming from a guy who draws goatblowers you wont care what i think will ya?

Guest Rivers Cuomo

Nice. What's your email. "Get at me dog"-VArivers804@aol.com

Radical is pretty good suggestion, I'll try to think of others...

Oh geeze, Gnes in on this...man, good times.

Originally posted by noreagaleka:

you call that a battel hahahahahahahahahaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahahah

noreaga-leka: you call that a name?! ha! manuel noriega rocked that name hard in the late 1980's! he could bomb your toy ass so hard!!!

[get it? any history students here?]

seeking,whats up homie?just chimming in to say "aw shit"that piece is awesome,no pun intended.for real,all that work on the straights payed off,you got em in an ill way.bravo my friend.you inspire me to work harder.an excellent piece.ill e mail you after work,ive some new stuff im workin through.

• 5 months later...
Guest i hate lert

well im going to have go with mukis, hes is nice, and plus where in the same crew, ( i doubt he even knows..lol) and seek want even come up on my computer,lol.

lert. ASE

Archived