What Do y'all think about SCRATCHIES or scratch tags...?

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

they're called scribes...for the most part i don't care for them but then again i've also done scribes in bathrooms and such so i'm not one to talk.some people can pull it off...but not many.

its stupid to debate such a question. think about whut we are talking about. this is graffiti and although there are rules, there really arent. its illegal on any level except legals and we diss those. i think we should take them for what they are. its a way to get your name up. its not a colored piece meant to make some one stare in awe. its a sign of life and even that is to deep for most. its graffiti. it may not be the best form but its still part of graffiti. its permanent, it cant be buffed. and after all thats whut most of us strive for. to be remembered. well take this however you want. and do whut you want.

its kool imo if the tag comes out alright...with some scribers my tags'll look pretty much the same as with a marker..and about the mahine shit i think they have some shit thats sposed to even the glass out or something...i could tell they tried to do it to some of my shit...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

lets just say, ive smoothed out 3 scribes in the past few months...i love scribes, iono how you guys cant make a decent looking handstyle with a scribe, its pretty easy, scribes are cool and can be found in hardware stores (diamond drillbit) or on the street(pebbles, rocks) maybe in your little suburban towns scribes are unessary damage, but in the city every kid packs a scriber for transit windows, storefronts, bus shelters, bathroom mirrors, and old peoples eye glasses.....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

steps to busting out the illest scribe

1. go to your nearest adult shop

2. buy "midget meat eaters xxx"

3. get a meaaaaaan hard on

4. now you can use your hard dick to scribe anything you want

Guest Ohio

i dont like them on trains because it makes it harder to peep tunnel pieces when the windows are scratched to shit...but on bus shelters or whatever, i really dont care one way or another...doesnt excite me, but obviously there are people who get off on doing it...guess its just a matter of personal taste

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Ken E. Bus

I think they look like crap. You have no control and therefore no style.

naw, naw. I used to scratch tag all d time, and I had mad control...i suppose it's like paint; u ain't got any control until you practise a bit.

Guest socrates

The easiest and most destructive tool in grafitti is a god damn pebble, I can do more damage in one night with a pebble than you can do in a month with 100 cans of paint. People don't get bothered by paint because it is easy to take care of, but etching into something is very obvious and hard to miss. Then you have etch which is the most evil thing ever created and my favorite tool, it looks so sinister dripping on a window like a fresh wound.

Guest serpent of the light

heavy metal will never fucking die

i dont do it, but i don't have too much against it either, except when there is like 8 in the same 6 ft space, and none of them are readable.

scribes, like everything else, have their place.

i love stopping at rest stops while on road trips.. catching scratch tags on mirrors with kids from all over the country.. it just feels cool.

whats the deal with lava rocks? ive heard people mention them, but know nothing about them..

Archived