Does masturbation OWN you?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i rember when i was nine i still beat off. and i'd still have like an orgasm, but nothi9ng would come out,. but i still got that feeling.ahh. it was great, all the pleasure no mess. :p

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Aser, you are a weirdo. No way in hell have you always had a girlfriend. You have a billion posts on an internet message board for christs sake.

Guest Catch22

If I can't sleep I just rub one out & its sweet dreams for me!

......Helps me get my zzzzzzzz's

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i used to jack it at least once a day...these days i dont do it as much, maybe once every other few days.....

the most i ever jacked off was in japan, i was jerking it 4-5 times a day...all those fuckin japanese school girls in their little school girl outfits got me so fuckin horny, i would go jack off in resturants, at home, on the bullet train, i couldnt help it...my little brother too was jacking it like a madman over there.....japan has so many hot chicks, and we were releasing a pound of jizz a day...it was crazy

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Smart

why do you kids spend so much time talking about masturbation? seems kinda gay...

can i masturbate onto your face smart?? you sexy guy!!:D :D ahaha that gay anough for you??? ahahah

Archived