510eastbay510

vinyl junkie

Originally posted by deadasdreams

don't hate on junkie...dude's a badical broface.but yes...this is crap...and he was probeley drunk when he took and posted those...blame the booze.rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

yeah, well, dude must have been on a three week bender or something 'cause you know and i know that this is not current at all and where the realness is... i just didn't feel dude calling me out on where i like to go to shows and then posting all this stuff. i thought he'd be coming at me with some taste, but... maybe he should have called it "golden oldies of the east bay". the only thing i saw that i haven't seen elsewhere was a few tags ang a couple of gigs pieces. beyond that, i think i'll look elsewhere, thanks. and, i'm sure dude's a nice guy, kind of like i'm really quiet and reserved in person, but i sure can crack on a nigga behind a keyboard. but, i'll take it easy on dude.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey shai hulud,

'cause you know and i know that this is not current at all

this thread is over a year old... you notice that?

and i can't believe i'm defnding this thread again, but i put up pics of pretty much everything from 3 or 4 spots i happened to be at that day... i didn't claim to be representing the entire east bay and everyone here who writes, i was hoping other people would contribute... that was before i realized that most of the kids in the east bay scene are apathetic addicts who need a new word...

and dude, get over yourself, i never said where you should or shouldn;t go to shows, i said where i prefer to not go to shows... i didn;t even say where i dolike to go...

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

hey shai hulud,

this thread is over a year old... you notice that?

and i can't believe i'm defnding this thread again, but i put up pics of pretty much everything from 3 or 4 spots i happened to be at that day... i didn't claim to be representing the entire east bay and everyone here who writes, i was hoping other people would contribute... that was before i realized that most of the kids in the east bay scene are apathetic addicts who need a new word...

and dude, get over yourself, i never said where you should or shouldn;t go to shows, i said where i prefer to not go to shows... i didn;t even say where i dolike to go...

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...

i see. well, sorry i was curious. the funny thing is, i met one of your boys the other day, and he pulled my coat, told me you were all right. and i said, cool, i wasn't trying to break dude's balls, i just wanted to shake him up a bit. the flicks...are not that great, in my opinion. and, here's my take on gilman- i think that most of those kids are so caught up in some form of punk rock orthodoxy that they've come out the other side and ended up being...conservative? i don't know. are they still busting writers? beating skinny drunk kids? not booking bands with views and/or lyrics that don't conform to the gilman ultra p.c. ethic? i don't know about venues that have a political agenda, maybe i should have stated that before. i have had to have the same conversation with some kid from some suburb about how we have to smash the state and cops are dicks, blahx3... so many fucking times, that i decided that, no matter who played there, i just wasn't going back. that's all. so i'm sorry if you took my little razz the wrong way, but maybe it's just better not to believe everything you read on the internet so seriously. so you go to your shows, i'll stay home and draw and save money, and, if we meet someday, it's not worth any hassle, so let's end it here.

Originally posted by shai hulud

i think that most of those kids are so caught up in some form of punk rock orthodoxy that they've come out the other side and ended up being...conservative? i don't know. --

have stated that before. i have had to have the same conversation with some kid from some suburb about how we have to smash the state and cops are dicks, blahx3... so many fucking times, that i decided that, no matter who played there, i just wasn't going back. that's all. so i'm sorry [/b]

ahahah..... so true, so true, both of those little rants..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived