510eastbay510

vinyl junkie

Toy Roll-Call

The East Bay is a nightmare. In the last year it has been completely littered with horrible tags. Just rotten! Maybe occasionally we get treated to a horrible hollow throw-up. I don't think any of the fools pictured or listed here have ever used more than one color. You rarely see anything other than crap tags in public view. Maybe if you scrounge around the yards you might see a horrible multi-color piece. And anybody notice how these suckers are changing crews every week? KUK today, TFG tomorrow, and on and on.

I'm seriously hoping these toys do as most East Bay toys have done and fade the fuck out. I seriously cannot talk enough shit about so many of these talentless losers. (Exhibit A: OK throw-up) The only reason I'm not constantly talking shit (and crossing out) is I'm afriad ANY recognition (even negative) might encourage these little punks.

This new breed of 510toy are making the Theifs crew look like masters. I used to make an effort to notice new graf in the area, now I take great pains to ignore it.

So if you know these toys (or are one of them) and are reading this, please just chill-out and learn some skills before dripping your shit all over everything. You're making the area hot, and you're side-busting spot jockings are getting good art buffed.

There are excellent writers in the East Bay who are concerned with quality art in quality spots. Look and learn, fools.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rak Burns U All

Way to show off absolutely nothing about the East Bay buddy...

I heard that guy Gigs is an asshole... Dope pieces though

Originally posted by DirtyO'Crakr

That fool FURIOUS used to kill shit in the bay. Aint seen any shit from him in a while except a train i caught the other day. If anyone has pics of this fool they should post them.

yeah, Furious used to kill shit in the bay, especially the San Pablo/Richmond area. I heard he moved out of the area from a friend though but that's all I'ma say about that. It's too bad though, he had some old stuff that ran for years as I grew up and passed by it everyday. In fact, one of those was unfortunately buffed in the last week or two and I'm sad to say I couldn't flick it before that happened. You can still find Furious One tags throughout the area though, you just have to look for'em.

I have some flicks from the richmond area that I can drop on this post later.... Anyone have any HST, EMR, 2C, or HSO flicks?

Originally posted by RidiculoiD

yeah, Furious used to kill shit in the bay, especially the San Pablo/Richmond area. I heard he moved out of the area from a friend though but that's all I'ma say about that. It's too bad though, he had some old stuff that ran for years as I grew up and passed by it everyday. In fact, one of those was unfortunately buffed in the last week or two and I'm sad to say I couldn't flick it before that happened. You can still find Furious One tags throughout the area though, you just have to look for'em.

I have some flicks from the richmond area that I can drop on this post later.... Anyone have any HST, EMR, 2C, or HSO flicks?

Yeah I wanted to flick that Shit too. I really can't belived those fools buffed that shit, It seamed like that shit was gonna be there forever. I got hella richmond/san pablo/berkeley pics but I dont know any good Fucking servers to post them on. That fool Ritso is coming up bigtime.

Originally posted by DirtyO'Crakr

Yeah I wanted to flick that Shit too. I really can't belived those fools buffed that shit, It seamed like that shit was gonna be there forever. I got hella richmond/san pablo/berkeley pics but I dont know any good Fucking servers to post them on. That fool Ritso is coming up bigtime.

Yea I remember when Furious had ups all over the freeways, I just wished I paid closer attention to the scene back then. There was alot more style and work put in. Nowadays there's a ton of crews that start today and end tomorrow... you see walls just smothered with scribbles and cross-outs and I'm not really a fan of that. I'd rather see a clean wall to be honest, some would disagree though.

Yeah Ritso and Stens are definitely some of the illest out of Richmond and they've both been around for awhile now...that's what I like about EMR, they don't blow up spots like some of these other fools do and when you do see'm it's usually something nice and worth looking at. I'm also feeling the 2C heads like Cuepid and Hikups. Lately I've seen Oner alot, he's coming up too...yo post those pictures whenever you getta chance...

YEah thats the problem with the fuckin eastbay right now. Hella spot blockers and just flat out haters that think there fuckin bad ass cuz there from the ghetto so they line everyone. I got pics of a fat ass peice cuepid did. But fuck no one has any FURIOUS pics?????? I will post pics as soon as i find out where the fuck i can Host them at. Ridicule E-mail me at Dasmkdwn69@aol.com

rock taggers

tagging on rocks has got to be the wackest shit ever!!! (question)... when you're out rock bombing do you think people will be like..."DANG FOOL I SAW YOU UP ON THat ONE ROCK... THAT SHIT WAS DOPE!!!"... cuz that's most likely not gonna happen... i think that shit is gay... tag on the fucking streets!

Re: Toy Roll-Call

Originally posted by Graf Orlok

I don't think any of the fools pictured or listed here have ever used more than one color. You rarely see anything other than crap tags in public view. Maybe if you scrounge around the yards you might see a horrible multi-color piece. And anybody notice how these suckers are changing crews every week? KUK today, TFG tomorrow, and on and on.

ummm.. i don't see how you can lump kuk in with tfg.. tfg doesn't even paint.. or fill in! and as for kuk.. they are pretty tight knit, i don't think you know what you're talking about.. most are just transfers from thr... no crew change there.. but you're just some trash talking graff fan boy.. cuz nobody but kuk and beok gets up in the east bay anymore... that i've seen... so whatevs. if you want to see KUK just look at hifiatr.com.. they even post KUK's east bay stuff..:king:

Guest Pilau Hands

staying in the east bay for a short stint, I saw Grate, Trace, Spoke, Fiter, Vic20, Deth, Moment (nice flare tags...hoorrrrribble letters), Dement, Flare, Sleaze, Abhor, other noticeable stuff I don't remember, and lots of stickers

Sorry Xero dont know tht fool gods but i know a couple of the otr fools that he runs with sometimes. I dont Typicaly like that guys stuff but this throwy is just amazing. Its in a high ass area in an old ass abandoned building and hence the name GODS, is looking down on u. I duno sounds pretty retarted but that shit is ill. Never really seen any different styles from this guy though. Thanks for tellin me about the hosting site. I got 100s of ebay pics that i need to get scanned.

man i almost forgot about this thread...Gods rolls with EMR. The only one i see pushing OTR is Jerk, apparently it's his crew now that all the old otr heads are in emr now.

yo Dirty, i just saw that ritso and lurke on the freeway, the third guy was gigs. real nice fills. peace.

Here are some more pics and i improved the contrast on some of the old ones.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/pdaa7c63049e8a686868e85993533e507/fda016e0.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/p91c7d1ad478f535bd0bc12561855c6e1/fda015df.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/p4058eff5e89fb697e3365461997047d0/fda01547.jpg'>

and

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid23/pc40565395dd408c3e34bab35bac2b745/fda014da.jpg'>

will fix the rest later. Most the ort and hst foos had dirt so now its emr. I need to get more pics scanned by my lazy ass freind soon.

Rid, THat looks like it says gigs but it says dios. Never heard of the fool but looks like he comin up with yung rits.

Archived