510eastbay510

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mobshitbitch

post some real shit, fuck this fake ass wannabe fisherprice shit. what up with some ceiv, dement, grate, fares, deth, yo gee, fyter, guns, cels, rise, saze, rats, tase, sect, empire, gofr, kod.......

Originally posted by mobshitbitch

post some real shit, fuck this fake ass wannabe fisherprice shit. what up with some ceiv, dement, grate, fares, deth, yo gee, fyter, guns, cels, rise, saze, rats, tase, sect, empire, gofr, kod.......

my view of this list you've given:

ceiv - who?

dement, grate, fares, deth, fyter - ok by me

yo gee - my autistic brother has better hand styles

guns - writes mainly in the city

cels - i heard he just got back in town and has one shitty outline that i've seen around

rise - you want pictures of tags done with crayons?

saze - has some decent stuff, but few and far between

rats - pushing thirty, thirty five and owns a pizza restaurant now

tase - who?

sect - bland bland bland.

empire - what do you want? shitty "ee" tags and throwies?

gofr - only has one thing i've seen and it's at least 2 years old

kod - tagbangers, pure and simple. i refuse to support that macho asshole tough guy bullshit. "i'm from east oakland so i'm better than you, holmes." fuck that. it takes a real man to pocket check kids half your size.

those gsr kids get up, plain and simple. you can't go a block in berkeley without seeing a helpso, devo, or vodka tag. they may not be up much in oakland, but if you want to get popped by their vandal squad, that's up to you. beok has some quality shit up here and there, and that kid leis must bleed krink because it's everywhere. dement and news173 get around, destn gets up everywhere there are eyes to see it, and there are plenty of other kids coming out of berkeley high with great handstyles. yes, the post was lacking in variety. yes, it wasn't all great quality shit. if you don't like it, post your own flicks. 'nuff said.

my view of this list you've given:

ceiv - who?

dement, grate, fares, deth, fyter - ok by me

yo gee - my autistic brother has better hand styles

guns - writes mainly in the city

cels - i heard he just got back in town and has one shitty outline that i've seen around

rise - you want pictures of tags done with crayons?

saze - has some decent stuff, but few and far between

rats - pushing thirty, thirty five and owns a pizza restaurant now

tase - who?

sect - bland bland bland.

empire - what do you want? shitty "ee" tags and throwies?

gofr - only has one thing i've seen and it's at least 2 years old

kod - tagbangers, pure and simple. i refuse to support that macho asshole tough guy bullshit. "i'm from east oakland so i'm better than you, holmes." fuck that. it takes a real man to pocket check kids half your size.

Are you really from the bay area and not know who ciev is? Are you an idiot, or are you jus joking. If either way you deserve a backhand across your little cheek. And you should just shut the fuck up about people who will fade you and have been putting in work long before you got your computer to look at graffiti with.

think globally not locally

Originally posted by dogface

^^^ but AMAZE, what about DREAM and POEM????? [/quote

Well, gigs not only has wrecked the east bay, but got up a ton in SF for years. He killed chicago too, Seen him up in europe, he used to get up in santa cruz a bunch 10 years ago as well with racus..

Not to discredit the other guys mentioned, they are good too, to me they really can't compete with the exploits of gigs..

people dont like gigs, nac, racus, etc.. therefore people forget them, and hold the Oakland track heros on a pedastool.

In San Francisco you will never here of the STP crew though they rocked pieces all over the city when nobody else did. And they were good. people like to talk about who painted at psycho city at that time instead...

gsr kids

they get up, they suck (especially okae -- he went over the kerse truck in the city), and they don't know a thing about graffiti.

still, i think it's lame to diss somebody for putting up pictures. i like looking at things i either havent seen or that are different. vinyljunkie -- dont get down -- keep on flicking!

Re: think globally not locally

Originally posted by amaze

Originally posted by dogface

^^^ but AMAZE, what about DREAM and POEM????? [/quote

Well, gigs not only has wrecked the east bay, but got up a ton in SF for years. He killed chicago too, Seen him up in europe, he used to get up in santa cruz a bunch 10 years ago as well with racus..

Not to discredit the other guys mentioned, they are good too, to me they really can't compete with the exploits of gigs..

people dont like gigs, nac, racus, etc.. therefore people forget them, and hold the Oakland track heros on a pedastool.

In San Francisco you will never here of the STP crew though they rocked pieces all over the city when nobody else did. And they were good. people like to talk about who painted at psycho city at that time instead...

GIGS is sick, i've seen him up in the east bay with a lot more real nice shit than anyone else, never knew he killed all over though. i just "hear about" and see lotsa pics of TDK so i always assume that they keep oakland hooked up, but i've never seen. FSC gets down for sure.

Re: ok

Originally posted by CrotchRocket

alright. i should have said this earlier i guess. its fine that they put up pictures. but to market the pictures as if that is what is going on in the eastbay is bullshit. call the thread "gsr flicks" or something. not 510eastbay, or at least acknowledge that these are very biased pictures.

but when vinyljunkie said "they just happen to be up nearly everywhere i went". that is silly. these arent places you just happen to go. those are places you have to seek out.

in the end, it doesnt matter. vinyl junkie didnt think before acting. we all do it.

Crotch Rocket, are you East Bay?

Guest mobshitbitch

The people i mentioned are really the only ones running shit now. except ciev, but the man deservs respect.

FSC is pretty hated by many. I just wish that the people who hate on them, realize what they have done. they fucked shit up. they had the Richmond, Albany, Berkeley, and Oakland tracks on lock down.

Guest willy.wonka

i remeber seeing set all over the fucking place...i mwan fucking everywhere..going into bathrooms to go take a piss..then whammo!right in my face..setkilla...ridin bart to richmond from concord...that whole ride was set set set..

Archived