this is life or death (almost.)

Guest serpent of the light

Guest serpent of the light

so ManOwaR vs. SLAYER???? this is intense, i say ManOwaR, what do you all say??? life or death.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously if that meant life or death, i would kill myself...

sorry i hate man o war, my roomate freshman year ran around screaming about them while wearing weight lifting gloves, a mullet, some tight white jeans with holes in the knees and a leather jacket....

I beat his ass the 2nd week of the first semester....

They moved him down the hallway to live with himself, i heard he commited suicide this past summer though, i felt bad, but hated that kid...

Not to mention he would talk about dungeons and dragons in his sleep...dumbass..

R.I.P Ryan.

tough choice... with manOwar i could say i saw manOwar, and while i would have fun, i would prolly spend most of the time outside smoking... however, i would have a lot of fun at slayer, and would prolly spend most of the time inside, but it would have to be an early slayer show... like, go back in time and see em...

so, in the end, i haven't really given you an answer...

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

seriously if that meant life or death, i would kill myself...

sorry i hate man o war, my roomate freshman year ran around screaming about them while wearing weight lifting gloves, a mullet, some tight white jeans with holes in the knees and a leather jacket....

I beat his ass the 2nd week of the first semester....

They moved him down the hallway to live with himself, i heard he commited suicide this past summer though, i felt bad, but hated that kid...

Not to mention he would talk about dungeons and dragons in his sleep...dumbass..

R.I.P Ryan.

:lol: hilarious I hope it's true.:o

why am I hearing no support for the brothers of metal known as manwar?!!? I am appaled at you people. THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL AND THEY SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD!!!! THEY SAID TO PLAY IT LOUDER THAN HELL AND WE PROMISED THAT WE WOULD!!!!!!!! THE LOSERS SAY ITS OVER WITH BUT WE KNOW THAT ITS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE GODS MADE HEAVY METAL AND ITS NEVER GONNA DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you haters, go eat a dick.

Originally posted by Pistol

:lol: hilarious I hope it's true.:o

If i can get ahold of my friend that lived across the hall that semester, he has pictures of us on digital giving this kid a mullet hair cut for $20..! I believe he has it on a website or something....gimme a day or so to contact him and ill post it, its hilarious..

Actually i just talked to my old freind across the hall, and he made a website about it, its pretty damn funny...but it has alot of information on it, that i would not like to give out..so ill just throw up the flicks...

This is ryan, he killed himself last summer..R.I.P.

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/596/2620'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/596/2624'>

This kid had really really long hair before this...everyone in the hallway of the dorm chipped in like 2 dollas, he ended up having like 20-21 dollars, just for us to cut his hair anyway we liked....

Thus, we cut it into a mullet...and nevermind the writing, my friend across the hallway was a biology major so hes like that...

shameless

Guest professor poopatronic

well i guess i'm just gonna be a total sheep and say slayer... i love manowar, but i've been listening to slayer since i was nine years old and they've come to represent a whole lot to me. i've really only gotten into manowar in the last year or so, and not to discredit them in any way but i like them in more of a goofy way than a serious way. that said, they're both great bands and i could probably get to like manowar just as much someday.

Archived