daytime bombing

d-town_bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i only paint chill shit during the day....yesterday me and my boy painted some trucks and shit that were parked in this school for troubled youth, wasnt very nerve racking...

Some years ago me and my old partner hit up this wall with some throw ups and made a run for it across traffic and shit... We probably could have just walked away. Whatever. I like painting in the dark more anyway.

Some years before that we tagged up all these tables at a park and the neighborhood watch was watching us.. we took off and they followed us for a long time. We finally lost them and didn't go back to the park for like a year... We went back one night and we got arrested for doing nothing. Fuck the police... and stupid old ladies saying you threatened to kill them. Idiot bitch.

Guest tears*uno

this one time i was feeling risky and decided to go throw up a bomb in some deserted park down the street in broad daylight. no one ever goes through there so i wondered why the fuck not. well, i was about half way through it when this old lady on a bike rides by. i threw my paint in my bag and got up and hid behind a bush next to it. the lady rides over to me, gets my attention, and says "...neat!", and rides away. damn that was cool.

i only do stickers and marker tags in the daytime. oh and i like to go to real chill walls and do hollow bombs over all the good pieces, shit i hate it when people do that, it's so weak. i'll prolly do some daytime bombing eventually.

i throw up handstyles during the day a lot...especially with markers...and i'll bomb if its a kick i spot...i got up on this one freeway entrence thing or something the other day while cars were driving right by..pretty fun...

Guest FUCKYOU....

The daytime thang !!!

I know a fella who prob. got 80% of his ups during the day... Pretty up too.

Guest whoami

My first time I went bombing was during the day, grabbed my cans put them in a bag and put my hood up, and just started busting hollows in this garage, then caught hands all over the pilars, then hit another building...

Wait, Isnt the world supposed to end December 21, 2012?? Damn mayans... lol Wait by then us as humans will have already have transformed into the 4th demension and be able to be transparent and have "agent" like powers...like the agents in the matrix. Bombing in the day is asking for it. If you are underage fuck it go for it...I can remeber riding grils during the day.

i'm gonna have a total solar eclipse in my area in 2013...i'm gonna crush heavy style

me and my friend were doin throwups and we just happend to be along a bike path, so a couple of bikers came by and one of em looked at me, smiled and said "bout time someone put up something new." i think the other one didnt like what we were doin... whatev... we got away.

so far all i do is daytime bomb and tag

it's fun but you have to be super quick and have nerves of steel

one time a guy behind me in a parking lot stopped cuz he heard my can and looked around but by then i had ducked then another time a train passed -- nothing major

i got into more trouble just taking graff flics

peace

Archived