GEAR heads...

OK, the guy that owned my car before me did something so that the abs brakes are no longer available, or should i say work.... In order for me to get this shit back in working order i have to get a new master cylinder for it....ok, so i head out to the junk yard and within 25 mins i have found the same year and model of my car crashed, but with the abs master cylinder completely unharmed and looking like new....so here is my dilema...i bought the thing for five bucks, which i can afford, i guess that the thing goes for something like 600 to replace and fix...i dont have this cash...not even close to it...does anyone think that i could put that shit in myself....ive taken out the tranny on it and put in a new clutch earlier and have done the brakes, rack and pinion and shit like that....does anyone know how hard this would be to do...i know i dont have to put it in, but now that i have that part for $5.00 i would really like to...let me know...thanks!

shameless

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived