heres one pic i just did

Guest kuvet8808

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

nope tears added to the homo undertone thread.

...and that means??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CRone

Re: heh

Originally posted by Fryre Dekoy

well i agree with everyone and mang somewhere in the middle.. u guys ARE a little too sensitive.. BUT... he posted a ack pic of a dumb hitler ... i dont know why or what his motive was for postin that... if it was for the sake of bein controversial hes an idiot.... but really no reason to give the guy a break.. the shit sucks

my sentiments exactly

Guest Ser3adc

either way you look at it...that sketch sucks ass...why would you post that shit anyways? dont you have any common fuckin sense? ride a dick.:mad:

i wonder what it would be like to tell all your friends you got your ass handed to you by a jewish kid? because you've never gotten up with hands like mine boy and that's no bullshit, so i say fuck you cause you're not worth the time it took to type this shit

Guest Smok

Re: yo smok?!!!?!

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

were you from are you in texas? i know a friend of a smoke in texas?:eek:

No where near Texas.

Guest 12ozProfesor

The Profesor Says:

Maybe its because he also drew a nazi sign, therfore condoning the acts of the nazis.

"says the man with the 17 posts"

yesh this is true.. i have little posts.. but does this really determine whether or not i have a say in a post... so is there a limit of posts i must say random sentences of bullshit before im aloud to speak my opinion... get back to me man.. im uneducated as all fuck i spose... :rolleyes:

Archived