Skateboarding and bombing

MiCoN_Mb

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

See, i made the ++ status change thread ++ just for people like you, you started the same topic there and if you kept it that way you'd be elite in a snap...but you had to make a thread didnt you?!?!?!:beat:

:P

:eek: WELL I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST BMX THERE COOL AND LONGBOARDS ARE AIGHT I'M JUST TRY TO SAY THAT DONT DISCRIMINATE ON WHAT WE DO AND I KNEW THAT MICO AND MICON MEANS PUSSY OK THATS WERE YOU ARE THAT MEANS THAT WELL HERE IN HAWAII ITS MUFF OK THAT MEANS PUSSY OR PUNANI OK NO OFFENSE IM JUST SAYING AIGHT :dazed:

WELL SKATEBOARDER,BMX,LONGBOARDS ARE COO AND IN-LINE SKAERS ARE AIGHT FRO SOME BUT THE REST ARE LIKE SNOBBS:eek:

Guest JUWSE

Re: :P

Originally posted by MiCoN_Mb

...I KNEW THAT MICO AND MICON MEANS PUSSY OK THATS WERE YOU ARE THAT MEANS THAT WELL HERE IN HAWAII ITS MUFF OK THAT MEANS PUSSY OR PUNANI OK NO OFFENSE IM JUST SAYING AIGHT...

huh?:lol:

Guest --zeSto--

skateboards are slower than running,

louded than a bike,

worse on grass than your Aunt's old 10-speed

and it already attracts the wrong kind of attention.

++Case Closed++

Originally posted by styckfygure

a skateboard makes for great protection

not when the fucker is pissed and drunk all at the same time. I hit the fucker as hard as i could, it was like shooting a bear, it just makes m pissed....

other than that...any mode of transportation is rad for bombing/painting, although, your licence plate withholds all the information about yourself...at least in canada....so be velly careful

Archived