RICHMOND VIRGINIA PT. 1

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Guest circus freak

gotta love the elk and we all love the penis. its ok to say we are all comfortable with it........ummm, i mean...

------------------

walls are good but metal rolls

yeah i go to VCU (in richmond) and i decided to go under a bridge the other day to see if anything was under there and shit was i in heaven when i saw the elk peice. there is also a penis and a rei 21 on both sides. Props to expert out there he's got crazy stuff up on the over passes. There's a lot more richmond stuff on www.dreamlikereality.com I love going to school there.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

ummm, all this elk jazz makes me wanna be able to see the flicks but this old thread wont allow it. go to the upper most southern state and post stuff there. and why would anyone get on this and say they are a bomber in richmond? thats just asking for trouble. i almost wish i didnt contribute to the life of this thread, no wait....... i do wish i didnt contribute.

• 1 year later...
ANNOUNCEMENT : I just mastered Philly "wicket" handstyle tagging...They are looking seriously good. Everybody' date=' keep an eye peeled for my tags..I am going to bomb them.[/quote']

hahaha.... i hope this is a joke....

you can never be too careful, don't talk about anything that can possibly link you or something to somewhere, (i.e. somebody was giving an address and somebody else was talking about where they went to school.) Not so much paranoid as careful...B)

i took over richmond in like 37 seconds. no one in richmond has anything on me and my boys g salt. his tags are looking super. he is always practicing on the fence in his moms backyard. thats why we are soooooo fucking reping right now. my throw ups fucking are illist and no throw up in rva can take mines out.

i took over richmond in like 37 seconds. no one in richmond has anything on me and my boys g salt. his tags are looking super. he is always practicing on the fence in his moms backyard. thats why we are soooooo fucking reping right now. my throw ups fucking are illist and no throw up in rva can take mines out.

shutup

Archived