i love it when people talk crap about HIFIART

TEAMWOLF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HAHAHA...HELL YEAH, THAT NIGGA "STORY OF RICKY" WAS HARD...

HEY, FUCK YOU CHESTER LESTER. WHO THE FUCK IS YOU? I DONT REMEMBER NO CHESTER LESTER ON HIFI. GET THE FUCK ON LITTLE BITCH ASS.

LOVE

ALVIN

OH FUCK, KRUSER THE BRUSER WAS FUCKIN COOL AS FUCK TOO. DIDNT FUCK WITH NOBODY.

BUT I DONT THINK THEY'LL EVER BRING THAT SHIT BACK. OH WELL.

ALVSTER IS FUCKIN OUT.

FUCKERS

Originally posted by -=ALVSTER=-

WHEN I INSULTED THE SHIT OUT OF KITTY KAT, MEMBER THAT?

TALKING ABOUT CHUCKY THIGHS THIS AND THAT. SORRY GIRL!

its all good. i was upset because i dont have chunky thighs! well not upset, but disturbed. i didnt want you spreading rumors or something like that. over and done.

motha fucking fat man....fuck you. i am fucking hot as hell fucker. not you. you fucking have bums drinking beer out of your asshole and then licking it. i am hot you fucker. you are just a jelly roll that is like 8 feet tall and mute. fucking gass ass mother fucker who stays at home all the time and goes to repn's house. fuck you, i liked the burgers that i made and so did you. and the corn that i grilled on the fucking ghetto ass grill that didnt fit too much. i'm the best and you are a gay ass jerk off.

**this is my typical conversation with fat guy on the site and on aim.

You done gone wrong bitch ... .. shouldnt be talkin shit bout the fucken grill man ..and you didnt even make the fucken burgers.... fuck it who cares..... well where the fuck you been at slut?????????????? your ass aint ever on aim ....... suck my weener ,,, fuck you and that puto you call a boyfriend . And dont fool yourself, youre not hot.....as far as i go ,, im gods gift to women ...fuck you and that toothpaste that comes mixed with scope , that shit aint good ...i love you lets make babies,,,,

go buy an acura the huffy aint cuttin it .

i love you

Signed ,

The Motha Fucken Fat Guy

shut the fuck up fat boy. you dunno aobut being god's gift to women you fat bitch. and why would i want to have children with you?! remember, i am too hot for you you fat slut.

xoxo

i am never on aim because i changed it devilucious. bitch. suck it.

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump

Archived