++ The girl problem superthread ++

Guest imported_Tesseract

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Umm I have this girl problem, but it's not menstrual....so don't fuckin suggest maxi's you smart ass jerkoff's. Don't make me e-dick your girl and fix all your problems.

Quoting yourself is so lame you gfless dorks....ummm, oh wait....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every breath I take, making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me. Waiting like a stalking butler who upon the finger rests. Murder now the path called must we just before the son has come. Jesus, won't you fucking whistle something but the past and done? Why can't we not be sober? I just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever. I just want to start things over. I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile. I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well. I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave, I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down. Trust me. Mother Mary won't you whisper something but what's past and done. Trust me. I want what I want.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont think im mentally ready for sex, but it seems the only thing girls these days want is sex!!! holy shit, girls at my school talk abuot cock and flash their thongs, give BJs to jocks....wtf.....i dont want to be with a girl just to have sex, of course it could be nice once and a while but still...what the hell!! girls are fuckin poison

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i dont think im mentally ready for sex, but it seems the only thing girls these days want is sex!!! holy shit, girls at my school talk abuot cock and flash their thongs, give BJs to jocks....wtf.....i dont want to be with a girl just to have sex, of course it could be nice once and a while but still...what the hell!! girls are fuckin poison

most of us think with our penises you think with your head

Guest --zeSto--

I found out that the girl I was lusting after

had an STD, so I had to break it off.

btw... Lover's fourm !! HAHAHA

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by FoReVeRpHLy

ok wellu guys gota learn....they aint girls...they hoes.....hheheheheh rename the thread

you can move over to the status change thread...fixes everything

Guest platapie

so i just got off the phone with my exgirlfreind. who i thaught was feelign the same way as me about getting back togather. but i guess i was wrong she agreed that she missed me and all that crap but then said somthign was holding her back. so what went from a phone call from me tellign her how much i missed her and how dope i thaught she was. turned into me sitting infront of this stupid fucking machine telling my story to a fuckload of keyboard jockeys. who will most likely rip me to shreads and call me a pussy and say suck it up and all that crap. ethier way the promise ring is a bumping.

Guest uncle-boy

i dont think you're a pussy platipie.

i thought you guys were gonna hook up again too.:o

well maybe things might still work out.

Guest platapie

so when i tell a girl theres just somthign holding me back. i know eactly what the somethign is. but i cant get it out of her. and we have alot of the same freinds and even they are stumpped.

day 2 of plats deep depression

Archived