• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Tesseract

++ The girl problem superthread ++

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/337/1624'>

Alright, this thread is about you people obsessed with girl problems, you know who you are.

Its a good idea that if you want to feel bad about your lousy lovelife and search for opinions that doesnt change a single thing, you can shamelessly post here a thousand times instead of spaming the forum with crap.

well firstly i've got to make a complaint about your mom and the daily BJs . .. .

just playin dawg!

Guest serpent of the light

alright, so i'm moving to the great land of florida in august. rocking. and this super hot girl, molly, preppy emo smart hot etc is all into me. and i'm wondering if its dumb to get with a girl when i move in 2 months. thats my issue. she's really fucking hot and she always wears short ass shorts and mmmmmmmmmm :)

Guest Wilt

the only problem with girls is that they exist...nuff said...

Umm I have this girl problem, but it's not menstrual....so don't fuckin suggest maxi's you smart ass jerkoff's. Don't make me e-dick your girl and fix all your problems.

i am really liking tesser's initiative in trying to clear the board of crap by making supertheads , more ppl should make use of these . perhaps by making them stickies .

it'd get my vote .

my girl sucks in bed or something, it takes me forever to bust...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by serpent of the light

i'm wondering if its dumb to get with a girl when i move in 2 months. thats my issue.

i'd say go for it if you really like her.

but if all you care about is getting tha pussy, stay with her anyway cause you dont give a shit about her, really.;)

thank fucking god.....tis about time that the don juan dumbass has his own thread....love is great, love sucks....when will they ever learn

Originally posted by dai

my girl sucks in bed or something, it takes me forever to bust...

yeah mine too, it's all her fault!!! ;)

i know i dont have any relationship problems. if i did, i dont think i would take it on here. i can honestly say that i have good advice for myself. sure i will get other people's opinions but seriously, it's not really anyone's else's business. you know what i mean? i feel that i am confident enough to make my own decisions.

tesseract doesnt take any crap. thats why we get along sooooo well. :king:

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by Gnes 37

http://brokenschool.com/foad/g9.jpg'>

girls drive me crazy

...i like everything about this peice except the choice of windup key placement.

so my girl from Boston calls me up last week. "i'm coming to town", she says. 'cool', I think to myself.

I'm really a loser who does nothing but stay home and work all damn day but I went out last weekend. had fun and hooked up tenative plans with this gorgeous 'Greca'. (Greek girl)

My girl from Boston's fine too but I have a feeling that La Greca is gonna see me out with Beantown and when Beantown goes home, I'll have ruined all chances of dating La Greca.

i know, i know. there are worse problems but that's what this thread's for.

CRAP SPAMMING....:dazed:

getting a gf really isnt that hard , just go ask a whole lot of hot girls you see for their # , and dont be afraid to ask , whats the worst that can really happen , you'll get a no . big deal , shake it off . one of em will say yes , its statistically impossible for one not to .

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by serpent of the light

alright, so i'm moving to the great land of florida in august. rocking. and this super hot girl, molly, preppy emo smart hot etc is all into me. and i'm wondering if its dumb to get with a girl when i move in 2 months. thats my issue. she's really fucking hot and she always wears short ass shorts and mmmmmmmmmm :)

don't go out with her. introduce her to me. this town has a serious shortage of emo girls. i'm fucking dead serious give me an e mail we should hang out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this