Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
desired

Favorite way to get a hot girls #

Guest Canadiano

hehehe...yeah. Nah, believe me, zesto, I'm always scheming...I'm a pure George Costanza when it comes to the ladies. Lying is my forte. I hear you, though. The busstop is key. My friend has been perfecting this look. I can't divulge too much (a promise I made), but it has something to do with looking at a certain spot. staring actually. He's noticed that half the time, the woman stares at you. I tried it twice in one day, and both times it worked. Too bad they got off at different stops. Pathetique, but it's gotta be like that when it comes to transit. Oh yeah...i got another hoodwash off the blue night bus once. at the bus stop (a few years ago), I talked to my friend about who we thought that "cat killer" was. The woman got involved in the conversation, and after my friend got off, her and i continued it. We went to a park in between our houses, and she sucked my dick. She was 24, I was seventeen. I asked for her number after, and she said that she couldn't, as she lived with her boyfriend. Whenever I'm sad, I think of that day.

Guest eessee

nice way to end the night with some head....

Guest Catch22

I was talking to my girl last night about this. She said the best way for a guy is to just go up to a girl & compliment her. Then start talking & ask for the #. The less bullshit playa crap the better.

impress them with your graffiti skills by vandalizing everything in her neighborhood with her full name in pretty colors.... hey...its a sure thing, thats how my dad got my mom

"impress them with your graffiti skills by vandalizing everything in her neighborhood with her full name in pretty colors.... hey...its a sure thing, thats how my dad got my mom"

:lol:

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

uh...Take her cell from her purse, and then call somenumbers on there to figure out whose it is...then go return it to her, like oh, i found your cell...

uh yeah. shoot me.

that's a great idea, actually. If it doesn't backfire.

and suburbian bum, I can't disclose. besides, you'd be like "WTF? FUCK THAT!" it's still in it's experimentation phase.

the funniest shit me an my boy eduardo do is when were walkin around in the mall we got that money talk down, if your a chick and you over hear us this is what it sounds like

me:"when you goin on that cruise?"

him:"ahhh man i said fuck it, im not tryin to be out on the ocean for like 7 days in a row so im just gonna take the g4 out and fly there"

me:"your gonna have to talk to tony about puttin a club right across the street from the other one on west main"

him:"yea i know but hes bullshittin, he said he was gonna hit me off with that 20 thousand like 3 days ago i call his girl and i found out he left to

europe for the next month and a half. so i called him and told him id cover him untill he gets back but we're not waitin around for his opinion"

me:"then whatd he say"

him:"he said i need to relax, its only 20 thou... besides he doesnt even like that club"

me:"its cause hes got the two others down the road, im not even fuckin with his places anymore weve only got 3 up between the both of us not to mention their gonna be late on the completion of the one we trying to get up in the next month in midtown, speakin of midtown did you get that resturaunt up and runnin?"

:lol:

so on an so forth, in person it sounds alot smoother, an we just conversate like this walkin through the mall cause we like to act like we have money, you should see the looks we get

it works, try it, besides its funny as fuck

Originally posted by dELiSs

i don t really give my # away because i once had a creeepy stalker related experience, but if the guy seems nice its cool if he says something like.."... it was nice meeting you we should chill sometime if u want...." okay so maybe thats kind of lame..well then go in for the kill..i mean..ask for the #. but then again the topic is "favorite way " not "how to "... this weird guy asked me for my # today at santa monica.. i think he was homeless...wtf... nm

you live near me? wtf

My way - is get real drunk - Liquid Courage Works

"Hi, you've met my 'You're hotter than shit, if I didn't have a boyfrie...I mean girlfriend at home, I'd take you out back, around the corner and bang the fuck out of you like they did in the olden days,' contest requirements. Your eligibility enables you to receive your free contest entry bonus ...... ......*pulls out chictionary*.......If I could just get your name, address, and number, right here......"

Guest krie

walk up to them, hold a gun to there head and go

GIMME UR GOD DAM NUMBER BITCH! :)

sorry i stopped reading at the end of page one but...

just go up to girls with confidence (fake for all they care)

and say 'whats up babygirl' while licking your lips

and giving them the eyebrow

if it doesnt work for the number, im not sure what else will

bleh

most guys just come up ask my name, and say can i have your #...then depending on the guy i either give it or not. usually it's not though....i dunno

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

get her screename for aim first haha it works so good

yeah if you get her number and you talk to her on the phone and the convos are boring get her aim sn its A LOT easier to bullshit on the computer than the phone lol or if your convos are just boring on the phone its a lot easier to say things on the net etc etc if you are desperate for the girl and she doesnt give you her # at least get that

one time i got this very very hot girls number and i called her up and got mad cause she said which *name* were you i dont kno whow many she gave out that night anyways i tlaked to her and she was kinda weird and all so i stopped claling and i remember this cause i ran into the ticket stub she wrote her number on anyways what would you say you have to call her before the number is useless basically? like ho wmuch time i dont know how to word it :(