demo.

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Wilt

Re: shore demo

Originally posted by CROOKWCMGMC

alot of fools hate on these cats but i doubt any of the haters got as many freights as these two do. shore demo putting it down for the big i.

alot of these "fools" who are hating on these cats may not have as MANY freights rolling...but i dunno about them..id rather have just ONE nice,well done freight rolling...than a million pieces of shit like this stuff rolling...numbers are for the birds kiddo....

Guest Ted Wakowski

Quality is indeed cooler than quantity but as long as these heads are feeling graf and enjoying what they do then I 100% approve.

Guest dirty bird

thats bad graffiti. looks like there might be potential in couple years. he definatly should of left that amtrac alone.

Guest krowteN

Re: numbers are for the birds kiddo....

Originally posted by CROOKWCMGMC

shit maybe to you but its all opinion. shore and demo have been putting out quality shots for years, just because you catch a few flics on 12 oz doesnt mean you know there work. these cats got serious experience with a can. just because every no name little kid thinks they always have more skill doesnt mean shit. these writers have quality and quanity. you see drips on there shit? your not feeling there letter structure, thats cool, at least there not out there biting styles like 80% of the garbage out there. there original and vetrans in this game. respect your elders, didnt your mom teach you that? no respect gets no respect. :confused: lets see some of your freights?

ooooooooooooooooooooh

i even heard him say something about your mother:eek:

Guest dirty bird

he said these cats have seriouse experience with a can. if experience is the best teacher. theses cats are still in junior high. this is a public forum where everybodys opinion is there opinion. maybe these kids think there hot because they have other toys tellen them there shit is hot. its not. its ok. constructive criticism. welcome to the real world.

• 3 months later...

Archived