• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

demo.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

amtrak like whoa…

I see him and shore rolling all the time. I think I would like them a whole lot more if they were clean.

That is all

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

NO SIR, I DONT LIKE IT

Guest ceas902

im feelin the amtrak peice

Originally posted by KillYurSteel

...but whatever if theyre killin it.

that, sir, is the wrong attitude to take.

Guest mike tyson

this shit is also wack.

Guest metro-tek

looks like he didnt put any effort into that shit...

hey crow i was benchin to day and came across a CN wheatie you and fuckas did any ways its said too dark to take flix.. i got the flick if you want it

Guest Wilt

Re: shore demo

Originally posted by CROOKWCMGMC

alot of fools hate on these cats but i doubt any of the haters got as many freights as these two do. shore demo putting it down for the big i.

alot of these "fools" who are hating on these cats may not have as MANY freights rolling...but i dunno about them..id rather have just ONE nice,well done freight rolling...than a million pieces of shit like this stuff rolling...numbers are for the birds kiddo....

Guest Ted Wakowski

Quality is indeed cooler than quantity but as long as these heads are feeling graf and enjoying what they do then I 100% approve.

Guest dirty bird

thats bad graffiti. looks like there might be potential in couple years. he definatly should of left that amtrac alone.

Guest jus

:dazed: ahhhhhhhhh im blind!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest krowteN

Re: numbers are for the birds kiddo....

Originally posted by CROOKWCMGMC

shit maybe to you but its all opinion. shore and demo have been putting out quality shots for years, just because you catch a few flics on 12 oz doesnt mean you know there work. these cats got serious experience with a can. just because every no name little kid thinks they always have more skill doesnt mean shit. these writers have quality and quanity. you see drips on there shit? your not feeling there letter structure, thats cool, at least there not out there biting styles like 80% of the garbage out there. there original and vetrans in this game. respect your elders, didnt your mom teach you that? no respect gets no respect. :confused: lets see some of your freights?

ooooooooooooooooooooh

i even heard him say something about your mother:eek:

Guest dirty bird

he said these cats have seriouse experience with a can. if experience is the best teacher. theses cats are still in junior high. this is a public forum where everybodys opinion is there opinion. maybe these kids think there hot because they have other toys tellen them there shit is hot. its not. its ok. constructive criticism. welcome to the real world.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this