*Sleepy...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Stating the sleepy status,

So, how are you when it comes to sleep?

Do you fall to sleep at some time because you just have/want to?

Do you fall to sleep just beacuse its 7am and you're still up?

Or

Do you fall to sleep beacause you cant even keep your eyes open anymore?

I usually am under category B, insomniac, i hardly feel sleepy nomatter how tired i am, i go to sleep simply because i hate morning sunlight, but today i feel sleepy, its a bless...its so cool that i wish i was thirsty to!

Whats better than feeling in desperate need of things you're about to do?

goodnight

Tesseract/enjoying the simple things in life

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never sleep. i am supposed to get like 9 hours, but my body just does 6 and stops. i'm awake dirrent time periods each day and night. nothing makes any god dam sence. sometimes i go 2 days without sleep. sometimes i get stuck doing the nocturnal thing for a week (3pm - 10pm and again). its crazy but it keeps like interesting.

i need sleep the most often when i can't get it. most probably because i know that i can't get it, i think i'm a sleep junky. i sleep solid when i do, unless i've been drinking and know i have to get up for work, that's some of the worst sleep i get. andy hoo, that reminds me i need to sleep soon, buh bye. bye.

what was it ralph wiggum says, ". . .sleep, that's where i'm a viking"

i fall asleep everywhere

my homegirl got caught smokin a blunt in her car so she had probation yadda yadda yadda an when i was with her waitin for her to get out her program i fell asleep in the middle of the waitin room which is full of baseheads and one guy who just got done tellin us that he got arrested for wearing daisy dukes out in public and hanging his cock and nuts outta the side of em at like baseball games and shit, he "enjoyed the breeze", and would sit in jail like that, so yea, i pretty much fall asleep anywhere.

then this other dude i know woke me up an thats how i found out he was in that program too

i fall straight to sleep. i lay in bed for a couple of minutes and if i am really tired, i fall asleep in minutes. if i am restless, i stay up and draw.

but i'm not a nap person. for some reason, i cant sleep during the day. nor can i sleep when people are around. i cant sleep on the plane, so it would suck if i had to travel back to philippines again.

Some times i wake up and go to take a shit and just doze off.... i remeber one incedent where i had fallen asleep at the shitter and at around 3 A.M. and when my dad got up the next morning to take a shower he found me passed out.

Needless to say it sucked.

He took a poloroid as well .

It to this day still sucks.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i always sleep during school...then the teacher calls on me and i automatically wake up...then i have no idea what the class is discussing and i end up having to be like "uhh sorry i dont kno what we were talking about" and the teacher gets pissed

in one of my classes the teacher sprays people with some water to wake them up.....i woke up RIGHT as he was sneaking up on me...it was some funny shit

It depends for me. Normally I sleep for like 4 hours a nite. I used to have narcalepsy. I would fall asleep all the time. Used to fall asleep in mid sentance a lot for like an hour then wake up and start talking the same place I fell asleep at. One time I fell asleep skateboarding down the street. One of my friends woke me up. It was the best excuse for sleeping in school though.

i hate my sleep habits...i never get tired, and when i do go to sleep, i stay lay in bed for atleast an hour everynight/morning/afternoon before i sleep...i always fall asleep on my stomach or side, and wake up on my back. and i have to have smoked weed that day or i won't sleep at all. and i have the craziest, and i mean craziest fuckin dreams. like the only reason i like sleeping, is to dream, other than that i find it useless, there's so much more i could be doing with my time. lack of sleep makes me a little weird too, like not sleeping for 3 days and i get a little sketchy. i think doing alot of speed and shit like adderal back in the day might have alot to do with it too.

my sleep paterns are wierd...I go anywhere from sleeping for an hour and a half at nighot to sleeping for 16+ hours at a time. There is no schedual that my body fallows but I feel that due to the fact that I don't do a god damn thing. Maybe a job wil fix me.

Archived