Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amaze

PETRO --------> Kingly

Guest Wilt

do i like it?yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:crazy:

holy crap , this shit is dope , that last flicks so simple yet so sick . dope post .

Guest o.g.sofa1

BUMP BUMP!!!!!

i havent seen anything like this in while,he knows his letters.

Guest SE4_2002

Petro

Petro`s English, since 1983 and he`s hit New York Subway!

Originally posted by IHATEU

hit or miss for me...but when he hits its a fucking homer....

....exactly how I feel about petros stuff. some of it I love and some of i'm not to keen on.But each to their own I suppose.

BUMP FOR THE FRESH WON!

wow after seeing this thread that guy might be the best writer in the world as far as im concerned. too many styles, all good. like if bates did too much acid as a kid or something.

Guest Wilt

i like the bombing shit the best...

cool

IS THIS FOOL EURO OR U.S.? IF HES EURO THAN ILL GIVE HIM A LITTLE PROPS JUST CUZ THEY HAVE IT EASY OVER THERE. IF HES U.S. DAMN I GIVE HIM MAD PROPS. HES BRINGIN THAT OLD PHASE 2, BLADE, LEE NY STYLE.

Guest imported_b0b

Re: cool

Originally posted by THE PROPHET

IS THIS FOOL EURO OR U.S.? IF HES EURO THAN ILL GIVE HIM A LITTLE PROPS JUST CUZ THEY HAVE IT EASY OVER THERE. IF HES U.S. DAMN I GIVE HIM MAD PROPS. HES BRINGIN THAT OLD PHASE 2, BLADE, LEE NY STYLE.

He is English.. What on earth do you mean Europeans "have it easy over there"?? Europe isn't just one place, but loads of different countries with different laws, customs and attitudes and very different graf scenes What if I were to generalise about your LA graf scene after finding out a little about the scene in Buttfuck, Alabama? Really you should get a little clued up, before coming out with stupid statements like this that make you and your fellow Americans look like idiots.

I really like his later styles with more edges and craaazy amounts of arrows, he makes me wanna do arrows in multitude.

Every day I try get by my boring job by feasting my eyes on graffiti, and this is one guy I just keep coming back too, he is just too much. At the same that he inspires me, he also makes me want to quit, how can I compete?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now