Out To Burn Jam, Dublin 2002

bodice_ripper

Originally posted by idoj-0-tron

So to be good in your eyes I need to change my style and name for each piece? At least I was rocking my styles while you were still a toy, a holiday bomber I think your known as back home if I'm not mistaken. Your nothing but a toy ABC and with your atitude I can't see you getting any better

a holiday bomber huh? your mate prior tell you that? he'd been writing for about 3 months at the time i left australia. and he's never even fucking met me before, so what the fuck does that cat know about me? he saw a few tags from when i would go and visit my parents, so he thought i was a "holiday bomber" huh? tell his county bumkin ass to travel around the city before passing judgement on someone else.

rocking your styles when i was still a toy huh? i was under the impression you'd been writing for 5 years tops. that's still around 6 years less than me.

quit trying to pass off 3rd hand information as fact if you want to get into a war of words dickhead, you'll need something a little more concrete than that. suckah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: FRED!

Originally posted by fredwan

A social experiment gone wrong! I didn't set up the new one, it's good to see it's back in action so soon...

it did start off well though. it was a good idea in theory. delphi did their part in fucking it up to by restricting what you could post too.

Guest imported_b0b

You Irish chaps might like to get in touch with me about another Delphi forum that is around. A few people off that old one are on the one I'm talking about too and may be able to tell you. Either way email me.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

Rask gets respect cos he's a good guy. he's put the drogheda jam on for the last however many years, so all the graf kids have a chance to get together for a good time and to keep the scene kicking. that gets respect in my book.

BUMP!

11 years and this is the level your at!!! Those orion pieces you did were really bad, I can't believe you pulled off pieces like that after 10 years of painting. Your a joke mate. So when did you leave aus? must have been quite a while ago

The Irish Forum

Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

So is someone going to let me know the code then? My requests are not being answered!

It's not in my hands anymore... try email forum@eiresol.com - I'm sure he's just busy or whatever...

Crazeebob is right, they should all join Eurowriters and make the name more appropriate!

- - -

The bud not the beer, cos the bud makes me wiser

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

he'd been writing for about 3 months at the time i left australia. and he's never even fucking met me before, so what the fuck does that cat know about me? he saw a few tags from when i would go and visit my parents, so he thought i was a "holiday bomber" huh? tell his county bumkin ass to travel around the city before passing judgement on someone else.

I didn't see Prior's name mentioned here so give it up dragging his name through the dirt. I know I've seen what's he's been up to in Melbourne, and know that he gets around all lines - despite what you may think - he's got photos to back it up, something you've yet to do. Where they at? I'm sure idoj-o-tron has more than one contact in Oz's graf capital.

i don't make a habit of dragging my life history around with me. and anyway, no matter who said what, it's still third hand information. idoj can speak for himself, and whoever the king is that he got his little research from can also speak for themselves.

• 9 months later...

Archived