will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"i like being proved wrong, i hope you can convince me that im wrong"

see iceberg thats the point homie, my time is spent better picking daisies then it is proving you wrong...i dont think youre wrong, how can you be wrong for an opinion....all im saying is that you need to relax, and laugh....you werent the but of the joke, so i dont know why youre so mad....im sorry man but i dont see anyone else making noise...why? its not because you are vocal and fighting for the rights of the common man while they all hide away afraid to get banned...get off your horse dood, its because they have BETTER things to do with their time and understand it was a stupid joke....

now let me here that chuckle....thatta boy!!

Guest beardo

and yes, that was a shamelessly inflametory post. :crazy:

its all fun dude

(walking away from this godforsaken thread now)

Originally posted by mental invalid

im sorry man but i dont see anyone else making noise...why? its not because you are vocal and fighting for the rights of the common man while they all hide away afraid to get banned...get off your horse dood, its because they have BETTER things to do with their time and understand it was a stupid joke....

:lol:

that was exaggerated but funny tho about the fightin for the rights for the common man thing an all

and by better things to do with their time i suppose you mean post pictures of diseased vaginas and the like?

my time on this board is better spent in a healthy debate thanks very much

i too am walking away from this debate. which makes me the better man which means i win!

jesus...

the whole thing was a joke from the begining. everything is a fucking joke. infact, that same night, raven himself was about a frogs hair away from being banned. me and fr8o where on some vigilante shit.

i dont blame people for being interested, i would have been too, but continuing to be bent about it is just senseless. this thread was no dumber than anything else posted on here. its all in fun. i laughed, roe laughed. thats all that mattered.

seeking/yall are just pissed you didnt get to hang out with the 'crew' on our adventures through brooklyn last weekend.

Archived