• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

will mental invalid be banned?

Originally posted by iCEBERG

smart cant hang and the jesus potato gets it

you know, I'm not really concerned with the Jesus potato in bondage, because, if you kill him, then you're the Romans and you're going to hell... and then I will see you in hell... from heaven!:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

THIS IS FUCKIN STUPID....ITS LIKE YOUR FLAUNTING THIS AT US..."hehehe us mods know it, so lets make a sticky and taunt all the members about our knowledge!!!".......what the hell is up, i demand to know

my aim- x vandal one x

Guest Pilau Hands

I suppose I might have to wait til later, but can one of the moderators email me and tell me a little of what's going on? Preferably beardo or fr8oh cause I've known you personally, but anyone will be nice. I seriously doubt I'm involved in any way, but when identities outside of the board are called into question I'd just like to know the affect it might have on my Bruce Wayne (secret identity...), but more importantly the effect on real people I know behind the monitor.

thanks

hey, iv been in the bathroom for the past few weeks, did i miss anything important?

Well...now that I heard it from the man himself...it was a bit out of control. I think rOe should be banned for what he did. I mean shit, that's downright obsurd.

Guest ego trippin

So i was hitting jesus with a hammer, right? Hitting, hitting, hitting, and all of a sudden, He slipped his finger in my ass!! I said "Jesus, i know we're buddies and all, but i feel i need to get to know you better as a person/divine being before i can take this relationship further". All the while, He had stripped out of his robes and was shaking his ass in my face. Meanwhile, Mental Invalid was revealing his secret identity as Hitler and was persecuting jews, homosexuals and people alike. This is why he's up for a ban.

P.S. I'm just guessing

i love when people talk out their ass with no fucking clue what the subject even is. you guys are sheep. better yet you're sharks who fucking swarm as soon as a drop of blood hits the water.

you'll stand up for mental now, then in two days you'll be tearing him apart, on some 'i never liked him in the first place' shit.

shit'll be dealt with, thats all that matters.

Guest platapie

if i ever get banned i hope you guys care about me this much.

12ozfamilia:crazy:

Guest uncle-boy

peas dont bann me, i almost have 900 post. YAY!!!!!!

side note: mental invalid saved my cat from a rabid dog.

at this point i think it's impossible for us to air the situation behind this whole escapade.

Guest Pilau Hands

dude, i feel for you. fuck a lawn, dawgg. every fall and spring i get the worst hayfeverish allergies. i'm usually popping allegra and claritin like it was tylenol and/or candy. so far i've been okay...but i'm not trying to press my luck you know? strap on some "Wading in the Velvet Sea" and make it a moment. Good luck dude...good luck.

You don't find moments in a box.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ninjas know:cool:

dear paranoid androids,

its all such bullshit, all you bloody wankers crying and whining for your causes and free this and free that, the rights to know, blah blah blah, the mods are the shadow government, free the whales, save the earth, drive electric cars wah wah wah....you act as if you were me with all your bitching and causes of freedom....well your not, there can only be one thom, and that seat is taken, thank you very much...plus im a rock and roll icon for christ sakes....some of you need to loosen your grip on internet reality a bit...i understand your concern, but really chaps, perhaps you should be protesting the next IMF conference or israeli occupation or be bombarding the white house with spam about how dick cheney is the reincarnation of lucifer himself....

by the way im dedicating the radiohead tour this summer to roe, god bless that bloody poor bastard...i mean afterall the kid the sits in a cube all day and cries for his mum in the corner....its the least i can do....

please make sure to laugh at yourself...lifes to short....

love

thom

Guest railroadjerk

ok i heard it from the dudes mouth. dont tell anyone on the board, this shit is beyond horrible...

he can go fuck himself...

Originally posted by railroadjerk

ok i heard it from the dudes mouth. dont tell anyone on the board, this shit is beyond horrible...

he can go fuck himself...

for real... I wouldn't have let him off that easily.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

^^

Good'ay sir...

I SAID GOOD'AY!

:lol:

its like magic, i somehow read shit like this in peoples voices even tho i dont know its comin... the first part i read like myself tho and the second part even tho i wasnt sure what it would be came out like bobby hill when he said it and i was dying :lol:

caught me offguard :lol: