how to cheat on everything!

kodak

i got caught racking paint. so i had to taked this seminar on 'cheating and stealing'. now i know how to cheat my way into and out of everything. from something as little as free food to how to getting free money.

if you want to learn how to cheat on something post it here, and if i know how ill tell you how to do it.

ex.

free food

cheating vending machines

cheating coin machines.

cheating at school

how to avoid getting searched

avoiding tickets

and more...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ceas902

For test at school i used to write everything i needed to know on a peice of looseleaf then I would shrink that sucker down on the photo copier to fit right in my palm.... worked everytime....

Guest NATO
Originally posted by ceas902

For test at school i used to write everything i needed to know on a peice of looseleaf then I would shrink that sucker down on the photo copier to fit right in my palm.... worked everytime....

ha ha i used to print stuff i needed to know in size 6 font on a tiny scrap of paper and just put it in my pencil case, or in the case of a french exam write loads of phrases and sentances in the notes section of the dictionary.

Guest ceas902

How did you get worse grade cheating than doing it normally.... huh.... what you did the test twice or somethin...huh.....one cheating one not cheating... huh...... Stop dissing cheaters. A successful cheater needs talent.

Archived