jerz flicks

Guest Ser3adc

that first set was horrible...it got better after that,the 2nd stie is much better then that old shit.chip,nace and klas rockin it,outa townrs rockin it,that jenius dont look to good,looks like someones been lookin at jenks from irak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mugshot
Originally posted by stank3

. the bridge over 287 with the rip nace by like savior or irate...... its like purple and with the goze next to it......

DONT YOU MEAN THE GOZE SPOTJOCK ??? BUT AT LEAST ITS BETTER THEN THAT NEW SHIT UP THERE ...WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT GARBAGE THAT SOMEONE DID IN BETWEEN THE TWO, THATS A GOOD WAY OF GETTING SHIT BUFFD,

Guest FreeDaddy
Originally posted by SAVIOR

that jenius dont look to good,looks like someones been lookin at jenks from irak

ya got clocked ... you're gonna wish you coulda went anonymous on that last one

Guest Ser3adc

thanks for helpin to make this thread better...those are my fist set of flicks ever so sorry if they were weak...:o

Guest FreeDaddy

dont act like a damn fool..i read your response last night before you had second thoughts and edited it... without getting involved in any of your anonymous guestbook pussy rhetoric (those in the know, know) I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you'd express your opinion on the internet just as you would face to face ..so its all in the same , i've just been waiting for an excuse...

type away, type some clever plea but chances are i'll see you in person before i read another song and dance

Guest mugshot

yo i heard someone kept annoying jenius while he did a fill somewhere, this kid said that some guy kept yelling TOY while jenius was trying to fill his shit in getting him all confused, not sure if the story is true but everyone i talked too heard the same story. funny shit if it were true.

Guest FreeDaddy

Mikey!

nice tattoo .. when you started to run ,for a moment there, thought maybe those wings on your back were gonna take you away!

p.s. thanks for the camera and paint!

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

fuck what ya heard,alot of that jenius stuff is slammin'....

I'm feelin Jenius' steez too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 5:00 Shadow

wtf

why is it that nobody can post any flicks for more than 24 hrs.?????????????????????

pissing me off...

Archived