Gettin tripped on

Esai

OK, I know some of you live or paint in areas that are hazardous to your health and Im sure you got some funny or at least interesting stories so lets hear em. Here's some of mine. A few years back some partners of mine were painting a legal on whittier(circa de A&g).Some gangsters from the Lottx3 rolled up on my homie and ganked one of his cans and basically set tripped on my boy with the whole "this is my hood" bullshit.I was funny cuz after the vato tripped he ran back into his homies car, which was stuck at a red light in front of the wall just sitting there for at least a minute or 2. We chilled cuz the vato ridin shottie had a fairly large rifle in his lap and was sportin it.Anyways,a few years wnet by and I ended up doin some time in county.I rolled with the SUR and the repa gave me a bed and guess who the fuck shared the bunk with me! The homie rolled up and was like"aye dogg you look familiar", it took me a minute but i remembered who he was.I ended up giving him a sermon on how what he did was wack etc. and he even kicked me down some shit as an act of apology.I also drew him up some firme shit to send to his chick and we backed each other up when shit popped. Its funny how smal the world is.I got some more but I wont waste my time until I hear some other stories

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember I got tripped on my some fools I used to kick it with as kids. We all used to play football get high together and shit. But his parents were the main heads of PN so he naturally grew into that. We all messed around with writing etc. but there went further. Well since we was cool and he knew I was down they all wanted me get down. But I wasn't down for that shit yet. They would talk shit and stuff if they saw me around after. They jumped me a few times after I declined. They just wasn;t for me. I also had some gangsters from R13 trip on me and my friends while waiting for the bustop or in the railroad tracks or riverbed by my house. Some other fool from HS tripped on us one day after he got out of jail. He was trying to act all crazy and keep his rep up. He was just mad cause girls and other people thought that gang died out and we took over. He punched my friend in the mouth but nothing else happened. He was acting all crazy and tries taking a bat out of their car and looking for the gun. But nothing happened. I think he was expecting us all to start crying or some bullshit and run away. So he was surprised when we all stayed right there. What was even more weak was this was happening outside his older homies garage. His homies little brother ran with us.

Times was ruff and tough in LA during the 90's.

My homie used to stay down on burma off of rex back in the day, we'd be hustlin on that dead end.Luckily we never stepped on no toes. wasup with the pico indoor? I heard those chinos are tryin to charge 20$ for dickies nowadays.

I got a lil story that inspired me to put this post.

Last week I was painting on the legal wall behind atlantic. Ther was some other fools ther bustin but I was on a lunchbreak and in a hurry.All of a sudden a van rolls up and some fool jumps out and grabs a can of mine( a 33% extra rusto full).Im talking to a kid and his lil bro from around the way so I dont trip cuz kids are near(plus I was solo).The driver calls me over so i walk over and conversate with him.He tells me he respects what Im doin but this is his hood and he need a can, So I tell him I need the can his homie swiped and end up tradin the almost empty walmart shit can I had in my hand for my rusto that lil puto took.They was from arizona maravilla but the driver was cool.In fact he ended up askin me if I could bust in the alley behind his pad, I gave him a fake number cuz I dont trust no mantequilla but it made me laugh.They jammed but I was left trippin on the situation.Those fools overlooked the asian and black fools paintin by me and instead chose to trip on the bald tattooed chicano, which is fuckin wack. The other fools painting ended up talkin to me and they turned out to be someone who could hook me up with some supplies so it is all good.

Usually I dont waste my time with shit talking, but I have some time to spare and my self esteem is low enough today that I feel obligated to retort. Although Ive seen plenty of it, I still dont appreciated stupid ass judgemental comments by snotnosed morons like metallix or whatever.You dont know me,so dont post stupid ass comments about what i talk about bitch. It is very true that misery loves company,so I guess thats why morons like you waste your and my time posting stupid ass insults to make yourself feel better.

^ hey you fucks off topic, go jock cmeup or somthing.

I would love to see any of you walk four blocks through....nevermind.

hmmm..times i been tripped on.

most recently i think ive been provoking it to no avail.

a while ago we were painting hollows in the hood, and we see a cat rolling up smiling, so we thought it was all good, then he snags the strap from his belt and puts it in my boys ribs and took us for our money and pagers, didnt want the cans though..

like the week before that our crew was sqautting in El Centro, a rugged neighborhood, groups of 10-15 kids mashen around with machetes on the regular and a Norteno and Blood neigborhood, so our click wakes up one morning and is on the porch smoken butts and theres a HUGE brawl underway, like maybe thirty people going at it in the intersection by our house with fists, boards and bats, some rugged shit, most these guys were HUGE as well, so we watch and makes dares on who can yell out the crew name loudest, not really a smart thing to do on the sidelines of a gang rumble, so we kept at it till a huge G with part of his ear missing and blood running down his shirtless torso walked up to our porch and told us all to shut the fuck up. The night before that all the essays in the house next door were poppin mad shots in the air while we were trynna fix our car right next door. one time we were at the legal wall and maybe 20 piru bloods come mobbing down the tracks as we were painting, i was trippen cause the cat i was with, only one, was a crip so of course when two young bloods come down and get in our grill he plays like he was going for the strap to counteract the bat these guys had, it worked for a sec..then i was just like fuck it, theyre bein cool so i gave him a scrap of red at his request, and the fact the 18 more of his click was peepin the situation. so this asshole goes and disses every red peice on the wall, most of my freinds. doesnt even trip that we are painting huge blue peices. then left.

i got tripped on the other day. me and my boys was doin pieces on some bridgework that was usually chill. we'd been there for about ten minutes when we see two cats comin down towards us so one my boys throws a rock at em and they run away cause cats are all small and scared of everything except mice. so than a minute later we see two gangstas comin at us. they looked like they wanted to rustle and tussle. so i got my hand on my Q-ball in a sock thats hangin from my belt. than they got all up in my grill askin if we was writers or some shit, and i'm like ya yo. than the big one in my grill reaches in his pocket and i just about knocked him in the head wit my Q-ball until i realize he's reachin for a stick of gum. so they like thats tight, later. and i'm all like ya yo, later. that day i really thought some bad shit was gonna go down. peace

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Christ....being a writer in LA seems to add a whole new element to the thing.....

Thank god we don't have gangs and shit here......

haha thats kind of funny...but true...gangs aren't for me....hah...i dont really have any dope stories to tell...a friend of mine does though...perhaps he'll share

• 4 years later...

damn... im kinda off in some years on this thread, but seen only a few i seem to relate to since growing up in the same time as other posters. well this happens in 94-95 in the harbor area, down the street from dana junior high. well we was mobbn round looking for a g-ride so we could cruise around a nd let the lil homie tag too. were, in early teens so we only thinking bout just doing shit for the fuck of it. so my lil homie hes into writting at an early age like 4th grade. he kinda gun ho about that shit with bangers trippin on taggers. we end up meet up with some youngster older than u that bang. fools the youngest out of us. they ask us not to hit up in these fools hood. i guess he didnt really like these kids but later on this fool hits a dry cleaners roof top in front of them. and hopped down. then went to talk to them. fuck it he was the homie, i styed for a beating with him too. lol. fools never tripped on him, ever they saw each other in the halls and camp and shit some time after. still never said shit but by that time the homie was was banging but from out in the sgv. trip on this these fools talk shit cuzz he he never got jumped into the same set.wtf?????

WHY WOULD YOU POST IN A THREAD THAT HASN'T BEEN POSTED IN FOR OVER 4 YEARS??

Shit!! There's already another current thread for this. So why did you post in this one? You're just bringing back another pointless thread and driving people insane.

Christ....being a writer in LA seems to add a whole new element to the thing.....

Thank god we don't have gangs and shit here......

LA is fuckin crazy, i love the hanstyles around there too, like how they make the K's and have the flare/swirl at the end

edit**

shouts to GASH86 and MESO

WHY WOULD YOU POST IN A THREAD THAT HASN'T BEEN POSTED IN FOR OVER 4 YEARS??

Shit!! There's already another current thread for this. So why did you post in this one? You're just bringing back another pointless thread and driving people insane.

why would you care???? i aint never seen your ass in l.a.? punk ass would get ran off like the rest of them lames.

Because this is a pointless fucking thread. It didn't even make 15 posts after it started until it stopped, 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO. So it's still going to be a shit thread and doesn't need to be brought back. You're not looking like cool shit to any writers that you're trying to suck up to by posting your shit little story in this. No one cared about this thread 4 years ago, so why would anyone now?

Go back to bombingscience with this bullshit nonsense.

Because this is a pointless fucking thread. It didn't even make 15 posts after it started until it stopped, 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO. So it's still going to be a shit thread and doesn't need to be brought back. You're not looking like cool shit to any writers that you're trying to suck up to by posting your shit little story in this. No one cared about this thread 4 years ago, so why would anyone now?

Go back to bombingscience with this bullshit nonsense.

pretty point less, right? got your stupid ass all huffy puffy over something? why didnt it get closed like your home towns thread. i can give a fuck about what other writters think? fuck other writter, fools... fuck friends too. youre just one of those new kids that just started writting. where you from? you from l.a.? what you write?

So this is you're hometown thread eh? Check in the Brick Slayers section. That's where city threads go, not here! That's why no one posted in this thread in the first place. Because the real deal writers in your area were busy painting and posting in the real thread. Not this lower class thread for the writers that talk about "getting tripped on" other than going out and accually painting. You fucking toy.

Act all tough behind your computer screen on bombingscience. No need for pre-adolescent nonsense here.

• 2 weeks later...

one time

these serious aliens

came out of the sky with laser beems and shit

they were fuckign sweatin me and my homie

so we can

they chased us in there space ship

so i pulled out a level 7 robomissle shot that nigga down!

last time fucking aliens fucked with us.

Archived