so i tried to kill my dad today.........

Guest -sudz-

Guest -sudz-

yep, with a battery powered screw driver... then he tried to hit me but i used my ninja like abilities to move from his reach. that was before i said he ruined my fucking day and that he was a fucking asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

with a day liek yours is going...........yes.

plats has love for the 12oz familia

Sudz---I bet your school classmates vote you "Boy most likely to wind up committed to the County Psychiatric Hospital." Get some help, fella, before you wind up looking at life plus twenty-five in the Young Offenders Unit. Your Dad sounds like he has a few problems as well. I'd bet dollars to dimes that you are experiencing major depression. Talk to your Mom. A trip through an adolescent psychiatric unit is a lot better than a capital murder beef. And if worse comes to worst, maybe you can get away from your Dad for awhile, before you go off and try to kill him for real.

Guest -sudz-
Originally posted by KaBar

Talk to your Mom. A trip through an adolescent psychiatric unit is a lot better than a capital murder beef. .

the other day my mom said she was ashamed of me.:D it makes me proud in an odd sence

Sudz--All kinds of people post all kinds of bullshit on this internet, man, but your shit has the ring of truth. I'm not kidding, I think you might be depressed. Not everybody is as big an asshole as you say your Dad is. See if you can get some help. Look at it this way, most depressed teenagers will take every fucked up street drug on earth. You get a vacation from your Dad, a bunch of other kids your age to talk to, and some good drugs, guaranteed pharmaceutical pure. And no "life in prison for premeditated murder." Can't beat that deal.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont think hes joking, getting into fights with good ol daddy is nothing extreme...it happens to me on a monthly basis, and when your in a rage fight with your own dad, you lose control and i find myself looking for weapons and shit to kill him...its believable, although sudz is kinda stupid for joking about a serious topic, but thats 12oz....o well

Suburbian Bum---I sure hope so. His patches definately get the "genuine mental illness prize" though. This is a subject I know a little about, and I'm convinced. The puzzle pieces fit--a father that's an asshole, a depressive Mom at the end of her rope, a kid with homicidal desires. Seen it before, that's all. Things can go south in a dead-ass hurry.

And Sudz--I'm glad to hear you're straight-edge. That's better than addiction, but it doesn't rule out psych meds. Here in Texas, we have kids as young as 14 incarcerated in the mainline Texas Department of Criminal Justice prisons. About 50% of them have a psych diagnosis. They don't get a choice about psych meds. In fact, they don't get any choice about a whole lot of shit. Don't let this be you. For real, no shit, before you kill your father, fill up a rucksack, get a bindle and hit the road. It's bad, but not as bad as life in prison.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

im 5'7, and only 125, when the wind blows i dont get knocked over, i get carried to china and get used as a chopstick...im skinny as fuck

Guest uncle-boy

if i tried to kill my dad, he would beat my ass.

good thing my dad is one cool cat.:cool:

chee-hee

yeah, i guess its what kind of parents you have. my parents are cool. so i dont have to worry. well my dad used to be an ass sometimes, and id be the one to put up with it. i ran away from home.. went to my friends house.. drink some weird ass russian vodka and then went back home.. i dont know why.. hes been a lot calmer. so much shit happens when youre a teen.. its life

Archived