kc game tight

Guest railroadjerk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

I miss Eudora

youve been to eudora? or you just a get up kids fan?

check the flick i posted at the bottom of the page...

you nig where you get that pic at? ive been looking for one for two days! good call....to the people who dont get the joke yet...that dude dunking is freaking huge...like the whole side of a building...but it makes me sad to see it hit with graffiti...thats just me though.

Originally posted by railroadjerk

heres a hint:

http://fauvecreations.com/pix/murgallery1/reebokkansas/reebokwb.jpg'>

haha, that's fucking classic.

"but it makes me sad to see it hit with graffiti" - at least it was the white part. what the hell is balki from perfect strangers doing there?

i was actually kinda irked by them hitting the wild oats on 43rd and main or whatever. seems like a pretty innocuous business.

anyway, if someone's got em, post some of that vizie-jasper business... (i need a damn camera)

Originally posted by railroadjerk

youve been to eudora? or you just a get up kids fan?

My old band recorded at Redhouse Studios in Eudora on several occasions and I became good friends with the people who worked there. About 4 years ago I even painted a HANUS "Redhouse" on the side of their studio. It was fucking horrible.

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

My old band recorded at Redhouse Studios in Eudora on several occasions and I became good friends with the people who worked there. About 4 years ago I even painted a HANUS "Redhouse" on the side of their studio. It was fucking horrible.

ahhhh good old ed rose! he turns everything he records to gold, i love the sound...thats awesome.

Archived