So over fifty pounds of weed was mailed to my work today...by mistake..

siloette

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Wilt

who cares...drugs are whack as fuck

i am with this man on this subject. drugs arent that good for u, but if i were u i woulda smashed the boos in tha bacc of his head an have u and tha hommmies move it out.

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Wilt

who cares...drugs are whack as fuck

Yeah, who wants $96,000 anyway?

......fuck.....just think of all the scratch you could have stacked from that incident......damn......only if you sold it you wouldn't want to unload it in the same city it came from-word would get around quickly.--that sucks.nice story silo.....oh yeah,I finally got ahold of 108-thanks.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I've read your story, and sorry but I do not believe you. First off, anyone with over 50 pounds of pot would not in their right mind send it through UPS...noone even sends one pound through UPS becasue it would be seized. First you said the employees said it was black tar herion, then you said it was hash, then herb. Just a little hard to believe that a man sending over 50 pounds of pot would make such a simple mistake of writing down the adress to a business. Anyone with 50 pounds would not be stupid enough to write down the wrong adress or trust UPS to deliver the goods. And to top it off...you said the person even wrote down his adress, nam, and telephone number and was only 15 minutes away. Sorry, the whole story sounds kinda far fetched to me...really far fetched actualy. Is this some kind of joke that i'm not getting or what?

Im gonna agree with Aerosal Junkie on this. For numerous reasons, mostly because even if it wasnt sent through "UPS" i sure that no one is going to screw up on delivering 50 pounds of herb... even 1 pound is a worth a large sum of money and i dont think most any one is incompetent enough to screw up a deal like that.

Further more Heroin and herb dont look anything alike and i really doubt most any one who has even the slightest drug knowledge be it D.A.R.E.or just what they have picked up from obscure pop cultural reffrences is going to confuse weed and heroin (also BLACK TAR HASH and the HERB...theres a big difference in appearence.)

Also id imagie this would already be on the news because the D.E.A would have been all over it... id be more then willing to say this is bullshit.

Guest willy.wonka

ding!

you shoulda told the athorities that your boss is a drug dealer and you knew something strange was going on...

you and gnes need to stay where i stay...:idea:

Re: ding!

honestly either your lying or it was intended for your boss in the first place.

:lol:

"woops somebody dropped off 50 pounds of drugs to me accidently, let me go call the dea and the police while you guys take the rest of the day off so i can ummmm.... fix this mess""

I BELIEVE U!

First of , when a delivery is sent to ANY postal service they do many forms of IDing (the sender) and finding out what the object/item which is being sent through there service.

Since SEPT. 11th postal services around the world have increased security to make sure suspicous objects such as ANThrax/small pox or any form of deadly "stuff" gets in touch with the outside world.

Hence, your "Herb" u speak of, would have been seized before it even arrived at your offfice. Defending my arrgument ppl who send stuff over UPS or another postal service must leave a return adresses incase the package gets lost.

I think your wonderful story could have made it to the big screen if u had researched the steps on sending out packages VI mail.

Nice try;)

shit, sometimes you folks are far to skeptical. What the fuck does siloette have to gain from lying about any of this? Its not like she's sitting at home scheming up stories to make her look cool on 12oz. fuck. and its good to know that you have such faith in UPS and the postal service....they could NEVER slip up and let somthing through....it would just be impossible. right...keep believing that.

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

im sure 50 lbs would be reeking throught a cardboard box. if a quarter or hydro in my bag can smell up a room im sure that would happen

take into the fact you dont just throw 50 pound of weed into a baggie and twist it up and lick the edge to seal it. its a little more complicated then that

i see it as very possible. and believe me im not dumb, i know exactly what the fucks going on. like i said, it didnt accidently show up at her work. it could have but chances are it didnt

shit like this goes on everyday, its just that everyday people arent concerned with shit like this untill.... *gasp* someone fucks up and does some shit like she said.

now i dont know her so i think she could be leing, but i also know this isnt as far fetched as half these responses make it out to be

"You sir are a shmuck.."

thats addressed to the fellas who actually spent a few minutes deciding it was a ploy..a fake......this event

I have no reason to make it up..but thanks for judging my character outright..

It was way too nonchalant honestly..I think it was meant for someone from the inside as well..

I shared this story because it was so fucking nutts not to have my wit doubted..or my "screenplay" graded..I have alot more creativity than this...I have no reason to sit and write a cute little story..

We werent allowed to touch the box..

the shit was wrapped in black paper..then wrapped in cellophane. So my bosses thought it was something else..

I smelled it..and thought it was hash..But we couldnt rip into the shit if the cops were on their way..

When the police arrived a sow with gloves opened it and pulled seeds out..weighed it and discovered it was 2 26 pound bags of bud...

.the box was glued and taped..Im sure the return address was a dupe..

Only two cop cars showed up..

anymore questions..

you are all still missing my point..

oh and about cities..this isnt too weird if you live where I live...

thanks ese..and T.T boy you're good people...shit..hahaha..

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

I've read your story, and sorry but I do not believe you. First off, anyone with over 50 pounds of pot would not in their right mind send it through UPS...noone even sends one pound through UPS becasue it would be seized. First you said the employees said it was black tar herion, then you said it was hash, then herb. Just a little hard to believe that a man sending over 50 pounds of pot would make such a simple mistake of writing down the adress to a business. Anyone with 50 pounds would not be stupid enough to write down the wrong adress or trust UPS to deliver the goods. And to top it off...you said the person even wrote down his adress, nam, and telephone number and was only 15 minutes away. Sorry, the whole story sounds kinda far fetched to me...really far fetched actualy. Is this some kind of joke that i'm not getting or what?

your a dork. drugs are sent through ups, fedex and all that shit all the time, its harder nowadays but don't say no one does it. i've done small amounts before and seen large amounts done. (not latley). packed drugs are probably hard to tell what they are at first, they are usually wrapped thick and tight. why is it hard to believe someone w/ 50 lbs of weed could make a mistake (if it was one), fool could of been a big time stoner stoned out of his gord at the time or been told the wrong addy or just simply screwed the pooch. and you really think the return address was real? fool. but you just stay in your 'everythings perfect' world.

Archived