shoes... again

iCEBERG

i was wonderin if nikes run a little small? i forgot. like a size 12.5 is closer to size 12 so i was wonderin if somebody else knows.

i called my homegirl but shes not pickin up the phone so my shoe resources are assed out for now. was wonderin if any of you know?

good lookin out in advace.

im coppin shoes on eastbay over the internet for like 40 bucks, their hot as fuck, not the same color as id like but fuck it, their only 40$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/20010621205540/www.eastbay.com/images/products/zoom/39369101_z.jpg'>

40.00 u.s. dollars

those are fuckin dope to go with my grey and black outfiits. and for only 40$ too? shiiiiit, sign me up for 3 pairs

i really need a pair in baby blue to go with half my wardrobe. my boy was drunk in the back of my boys car and when he got out kicked one of my shoes out somewhere. i loved that pair :( now i only have one, and no shoes to match my blue shit.

you look dumb as shit if you have nice cloths but get the colors fucked up

Originally posted by test pattern

I am always mismatched.

shit if thats your thing thats cool, cause you try to be mismatched. but im sayin if someone like me who matches his shit has on a blue and white shirt, soft blue jeans and like red shoes, it looks dumb ass shit no if ands or buts

Guest Wilt

i hate baby blue outfits...its whack..i hate when people wear red pants and a red shirt with red shoes...you just look like you try too hard...usually the people who do that are on the pseudo thug tip...if thats your thing its your thing...not very much room for originality....however...on the shoe thing...i don't endorse nike and no one else should eitherr.....

Guest JUWSE

you should get some sauconys. on eastbay theyre 54$ or less under the casual/fashion category. those shoes are fresh.

Guest Wilt

everyone is judgemental..deal...you can upkeep an appearance without falling into the color trend thats been going on....baby blue..keep it on trains and walls...do you wear fubu?just a question...and i didn't say i hate the people who wear the clothes...i just hate the clothes.

Originally posted by DrinkieCrow

Nikes tend to run narrow, but I think they run pretty true to size.

Seppuku, you have rather nice taste in foot coverings.

Nikes run very narrow. I can't wear them. I wouldn't rock them anyway. But I can't fit my foot in them.

That is all

Archived