MONTANA PAINT

JIVE TURKIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

montna is nice and thick.. i love it..if you haven't used i b4 it's like ultra flat black krylon... one coat coverage.. but for outines... molotow is all i have to say.. thinner lines nicer colors..the price is a little high.. but you got to think of it this way.. krylon is what 2-4 dollors a can.. and montana is what 4-6 dollors a can.. why spend 6 dollars on 2 cans of a watery krylon color like violet... when you can spend 4 or 5 on 1 can of montana violet and get the same amount of coverage that you would get using 2 cans with just one can... pluss it's cleaner and looks better on the wall.. peace. in the long run it's worth it

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by foam eos iv

montna is nice and thick.. i love it..if you haven't used i b4 it's like ultra flat black krylon... one coat coverage.. but for outines... molotow is all i have to say.. thinner lines nicer colors..the price is a little high.. but you got to think of it this way.. krylon is what 2-4 dollors a can.. and montana is what 4-6 dollors a can.. why spend 6 dollars on 2 cans of a watery krylon color like violet... when you can spend 4 or 5 on 1 can of montana violet and get the same amount of coverage that you would get using 2 cans with just one can... pluss it's cleaner and looks better on the wall.. peace. in the long run it's worth it

shit 2$-4$? where i'm from Krylons free buddy

**WARNING** do not use this paint until you know you have can control or else you will become a euro addict and never learn a bit about it, I suggest if your new stick to krylon until you can rock a nice peice with it, than you can go do your d2r belton molotow production....

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by GaspOne

montan's nice, beltons prolly better tho...

I ain't tried no other brands :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: A euro addict victim....

Archived