*freephoto access*

NoEZ

sorry bout this but what the fuck is up with freephoto..all my old pics are gone..and it wont let me access my old account..i had to start a new one but i would still like to know what happened to it....any one know

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
From Freephot-i.net

The good news is that we upgraded the server with a new engine. The bad news is that the disks crashed again on us during the process. Unfortunately, the next step would have been to implement a good backup strategy but we got unlucky and we experienced the disk failure before we had a chance to do so.

i seriously hate the new upload layout they have.

you have to enter a name and description for each image, which for people like me who post 200000 flix a week, sucks ass.

im actually wanting to do a fr8 site, anyone have webspace and want to host me? but i want to be able to post flix here, so none of that bullshit bandwith trickery.

Guest Stoney Blaze

FUCK!!

...frephoto-i can suck an elephants dick for fuckin' my fliks up....TWICE!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived