Fuck this, im going to the beer store

T.T Boy

so i "sprained" my ankle at work and took the rest of the night off, thinking id be having fun, too bad the house is empty, and the folks took off for the weekend, thanks for the surprise assholes. at least they left me 50 bucks. now im bored, have nothing to do. looks like im going to see mr. propriator at the ole liquor shop. tonight will be exotic beer night, ill keep you posted on what happens.

oh yeah, this is completely pointless.

what are your plans for the long weekend?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

i'd go get drunk, but i did last night and passed out, barffed, and missed the majority of the beach party. oh well it was still fun.....i think. well thats what everyone said this morning.

it's nice and warm in hawaii right now, i wish it was colder.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by el barto

21 pretty soon newcastle here i come!!!

what about tha guiness homie?

Originally posted by WhenOne

ive heard you canadians have two seperate stores for liquor and smokes

like they dont sell both in one store

is this true or am i being lied to?

you can buy smokes at any convience store, but booze is only sold through LCs, and Vendors. LCs are liquor stores run by the province, and vendors are beer only stores usually attached, or next to a shitty motor hotel with a bar. At least thats the deal out here anyways....beer stores in ontario are a little more flexible as far as location goes.

TT...i doubt that you will come back on here till later tonight, and then say your drunk, haha, but after that, i have a feeling your gonna pass the fuck out on the couch watching the discovery channel...thats how my nights go when i drink alone...possibly paint (sorry you cant) drink alot, look on here, watch discovery, pass out with beer in hand.

Ese, i wish i had some chill place to go painting in the middle of the afternoon...:(

I also wish i lived in canada....and had a job.

HAHAHAH i did pass out, but i was watching elimidate. that show sucks.

fuck, my ankle is really starting to hurt, i think i actually sprained it or tore some tendants, but thats my stupid pesonality, "oh fuck ill be fine, this bone sticking out of my arm will gop back in place". maybe i should go to the doctor.

fuck, i got the house to myself, im having a party, yall are invited, hit me up.

move here bro, and work with me, i got you a job.

and out here, our beer and smokes are sold in seperate locations, the liquor stores arent govt regulated, theyve been privatized. so theyre almost anywhere. but you gotta get smokes at 7 11 (doesnt sell beer) gas stations or places like that. so yeah, two seperate joints, but are useually close by.

Archived