Full metal jacket soundboard

Guest whoami

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

hahahaha...

i jusat picked up the phone and started callin people...

my favorite.."hell i like you, you can come over and fuck my sister!"

Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Emery ROCKS

I loved FMJ too. I bet you guys would be astounded to find out that a lot of the same movies and bands, etc. that you guys talk about on 12 oz. get a lot of play on message boards that serve groups like survivalists, militia members, active-duty servicemen, etc. The militia movement, in particular, loves FMJ and R. Lee Emery. He's been in like 15 movies, I think. Back during the Y2K thing, I met a woman online that had stockpiled 50,000 rounds of rifle ammunition, along with enough food, supplies, equipment, generators, etc to last a year or more. I didn't think to ask her about spray paint, LOL. She had lots and lots of booze. You guys seem to think that graff is out of the mainstream. Well, maybe a little. But there are plenty of people out there who are not only prepared for some disaster, they are looking forward to it. I find them pretty fascinating. The biggest glitch in FMJ was the scene in the head, where Private Pyle shoots his Drill Instructor. I'm here to tell ya, it would NEVER HAPPEN. No matter how big a shitbird Pyle might have been, if the Drill Instructor told him to give up that rifle, he would have damned well done so. The Corps flushes out the genuine crazies a long time before anybody goes to MTU to learn to shoot. We shitcanned our "sick, lame and lazies" to Casual Company on the second week. These guys are called the "Ten Per Cent." 10%ers don't get to be Marines. They get to go back to the block and eat pizza with Susie. In fact, that was a favorite taunt of our Drill Instructors--"Who wants to go see his GIRLFRIEND? Who wants to GO EAT PIZZA?"

Loved the Marine Corps, it was marvelously anti-civilized.

R Lee Ermey

Definately a cool dude met him a couple of months ago and got him to sign my capaign cover. If the Public only knew what really goes on in Marine Corps recruit training.......Oh and Ka-Bar Semper Fi!

You think you know but you have no Idea.....

Guest mafIAkilla

"private pyle,you climb obstacles like old people fuck"

"5'9! i didnt know they stacked shit that high"

"looks like the best part of you rolled down your moms asscrack and ended up a brown stain on the mattress"

I forget where I posted it ("The Battle of Dein Bein Phu," I think) but I wrote a big long ass piece on Marine Corps boot camp, back in the late 1970's. For all you prospective young bad ass Marines--go check it out. I use stuff I learned in boot camp every goddamned day. The Corps made a man out of me, and I am grateful. One of my Drill Instructors was a very young sergeant who had been a sniper in Vietnam. He told us he had 82 kills to his name, shot with a .30-'06 Winchester equipped with a Unertl scope. I don't doubt it. He was crazy as a shithouse mouse. We called him "Baby Face" behind his back. Two of my Drill Instructors were really something to behold. Our Senior Drill Instructor was a Staff Sergeant, combat veteran of thirteen combat engagements, wounded in the lower leg, two tours in Vietnam. He was one gung-ho, fire-eating sonofabitch. I don't think I've ever met a man I respected as much as I respected him. His second-in-command was a sergeant named Robinson who was the most unflappable person I think I've ever known. They all could run our dicks in the dirt.

You boys want to be a real killa? Get your ass down to a Marine Corps recruiting station and stand by to be turned into a lethal instrument of the United States Government. You too, can be a heart breaker and a life taker. No pussies need apply, LOL.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Im a cop you idiot!

Who is your dady and what does he do?

i heard that one.. thats the arnold schwarzniggah(i dont know how to spell it) prank call thing. its hillarious..

im detective john kimble.. howdy stranger...

Archived