WHAT IS THIS>>>>>>>

ass hairball

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BOSTONIAN

WHAT A DICK

THAT SHIT IS USED TO OPED A VAGINA TO DO MEDICAL PROCEDURES.....DO YOU KNOW ANY GIRLS? YOU SHOULDA AKED THEM FIRST DUMB ASS.....WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SCRIBE WITH THAT HER OVARIES?

Re: WHAT A DICK

Originally posted by BOSTONIAN

THAT SHIT IS USED TO OPED A VAGINA TO DO MEDICAL PROCEDURES.....DO YOU KNOW ANY GIRLS? YOU SHOULDA AKED THEM FIRST DUMB ASS.....WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SCRIBE WITH THAT HER OVARIES?

JUST ASKING BECAUSE I FOUNDED ON YOUR SISTERS ROOM>>??

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: Re: WHAT A DICK

Originally posted by ass hairball

JUST ASKING BECAUSE I FOUNDED ON YOUR SISTERS ROOM>>??

ahahahahah thats so lame, but so well placed

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by ass hairball

WHO CAN TELL ME IS THIS IS A GRAFFITI TOOL OR SOMETHING TO SCRIBE WITH

fuck you

ITS FUNNY THAT A BUNCH OF YOU ARE CALLING HIM A DUMB MOTHER FUCKER , AND A DUMB BASTARD ETC AND SAYING ITS USED FOR 'INCISIONS'......

YET NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT ITS CALLED ........

ITS A SPECULUM , USED BY GYNECOLOGISTS (i doubt most of you know what that is ) TO AID IN MEDICAL EXAMS .

Originally posted by suckerslayer

that is really a SPECULUM. it is what gynacologists use to give pelvic exams or papschmears. i know my spelling is not right, but i do teach sex education to highschool...

ps.... smoke sherm

p.s.- i think you molest the children too buddy.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by JERKER !

not trying to be a smart ass but i looks like a gynecologist tool

quack!

hmm... yeah... that's a speculum.... you might be able to hold something with it... just turn that knob/screw at the top of it... it'll keep it in place... but it would be such a pain in the ass to use... it looks like if you closed it all the way... you could insert it into the butt.. and then spread it open... you know... instead of using your thumb to break her in... just use that.... just make sure you get it warm.... my guess is that anything cold being inserted into your body would be a bit startling... don't want to cause any kinds of anal tearing.. in about a week she'll be ready for the cock... yep... i'll take it...

Archived