Best place to fuck

Guest ceas902

Guest willy.wonka

i think that the best place at disney land would be tom ?sauyers? island..in the caves..or in line of "big thunder"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well...

-behind some soda machines at magic mountain

-in my truck (tricky)

-in her car

-hot tub

-my room / her room

-kitchen

-bathroom

-shower

-at the park

-in the gym (back in highschool)

-steam room (exhausting yet refreshing)

-sauna

-in the snow

-on the end of the balboa pier (nice)

- and to top it off since i cant recall any more...

in a doublewide trailer home :lol:

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

In that ruin I posted in the "I just went for a walk with my Digi" thread..........:king:

Damn you, thats some sweet shit right there, i thought you were waiting for me?!?!?!

Anyways, i never get to do it with any of my girls in a normal place, i actually like the bed, ive done it in cars, parks, bathrooms, at a skate park, all kinds of places...

I like when you can just take time in the bedroom or on the floor infront of the fireplace, i personally think its alot more fun and dont have to worry about people creepin on you...cept maybe those ruins(those would be sweet)...damn you bodice...;)

Guest ceas902

I also was fucken in the woods and I was sitten on this tree that had fell over. Anyways she must of been riden me alittle two hard because I ended up getten a splinter on my ass witch later she had to take out later with a needle.... It was embaressing......

Originally posted by Devilush

my favorite place to fuck is on top of a rooftop when its all starry and the air is just chill.

call me romantic. whatever.

Yeah! Me and my ex used to do it on my apartment rooftop in l.a.

We'd bring out the blanket......... it was great.

Same apartment.. but we used to have this couch.. that I moved out on the balcony.. it was so.. kinky. I'd hang towels over the railing so no one could see, and turn on these stringed lights I had... and just go at it on this couch............. it was great. I'm not sure if people saw... oh well..?

We got banned from this mall once.

This harbor was nice.. (when I was still living in Hawaii)

Ahh but the couch on my balcony was great. I'm an outdoor type i guess.

SAFE SEX GUYS, OK? ALWAYS HAVE SAFE SEX.

In my bed when all of a sudden my roommate walked in and passed out on his bed. Then again in my bed while my roommate was sleeping. Then he looked up and stared at us for awhile (I lost my boner while still in her). But I asked him about it later and he was really unconscious, just sort of woke up for a second and looked but didn't know what was going on. He didn't remember it. On this girl's couch. It was one of several times that morning. Her roommate came out and we were naked under a blanket and they were talking and I slipped it in her (I was on my side and she was on her back) and then we were trying to be discreet while she talked to her roommate for like half an hour. Then her roommate went back to bed and it got a little wild.

dude, I took this chick shopping on Melrose...

had her try on just about everything I could get away with, it was just too much and we ended up gettin busy in one of the dressing rooms. One of the best moments ever.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by platapie

i personally love my ex girlfreinds house. fuck...............

aawww.....:(

Guest mafIAkilla

graveyards are tight.....the swimming pool of an upscale community at 6 pm.....a car when someone rolls up on you.....a high school field trip.....

Archived