Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ceas902

Best place to fuck

Guest ceas902

What are your guys favorite places to fuck, and what were the funniest places you have. I like fucking on a blanket on the carpet floor.. I can get lots of grip on the carpet but the only shitty thing is the carpet burns are deadly. The weirdest place was probably when I had my girl bent over doggy style off to the side of the tracks, in the tall grass.

Come to think of it. I dont know why but I dont think I was ever totally naked with a girl. I usually just chuck my pants around the ankles, flip the shirt up over the head and hit it as fast and hard as I can,

and then bang im out!!!!!!!

Anyways enough about my sex life...........

BED. PUBLIC PARK DURING MY LUNCH HOUR :D GOOD TIMES!! ;)

on the couch in the living room , while her parents , 2 sisters and mom's friend were in the kitchen ......

it was badass

Some of the places I've "done it"

On the grass @ at park across from my friends house.

A movie theater.

In the front room of my girls house while her parent were in the kitchen(no doors)

In the hot tub during the day with the parents home.

more places but i can't remember right now.

Guest ceas902

Pistol what would you have done if the parents walked out of the kitchen and into the front room, catching you stogging there daughter.

And i heard fuckin girls in hot tubs is really bad for the girls. Somethin about the water getting trapped in there tummy.

Guest ceas902

hahaha zesto your the king:king:

its not about the water getting trapped in the tummy , its more that water getting repeatedly pushed in and out essentially washes out the uterus . getting rid of important natural bodily fluids , such as those that protect against disease and infection , and those that help block pregnancy . its not only bad to do it in a hot tub , but in water of any sort . shower , bath , pool , and ocean/lakes are especially bad .

Dr. ASER P.h.D.

I don't know I probably woulda ran like hell to my car and split. At the time I was 18 and she was younger. So...

Oh yeah we used to have sex on the side of her house in the front yard before I left @ night.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

its not only bad to do it in a hot tub , but in water of any sort . shower , bath , pool , and ocean/lakes are especially bad .

Dr. ASER P.h.D.

But rain is still okay people! It comes down while you push up...

i fucced on my computer chair, washing room in my apartment complex and those public wash places.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

its not about the water getting trapped in the tummy , its more that water getting repeatedly pushed in and out essentially washes out the uterus . getting rid of important natural bodily fluids , such as those that protect against disease and infection , and those that help block pregnancy . its not only bad to do it in a hot tub , but in water of any sort . shower , bath , pool , and ocean/lakes are especially bad .

Dr. ASER P.h.D.

profeesoor Frink-fuken geek

my favorite place to fuck is on top of a rooftop when its all starry and the air is just chill.

call me romantic. whatever.

Guest willy.wonka

i got a blowjob on a elevator,city bus, in school "with a crowd of girls watching.<<<though this has happened before.the girls were blocking,but also watching...i thought that was cool.

sex in a dugout..same night somebody hung themselves around the time i had a girl moaning and growning...probably didnt help his situation..a lot of people heard the butt clapping and the moaning.that was wierd..i got caught three times that night.

sex in the park

sex in a hotel pool surrounded by little kids...

sex on the beach..;)

roof top sounds good

Guest imported_El Mamerro

On the floor of my boss's office...

... and I got caught. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

in a plane,just before its about to crash....like the airplane movie.

plane doesnt really crash though...pilots gain control and you and the stranger feel connected in an awkward way...hold hands until you go see your loved ones when you walk off the plane into the terminal...blow her a kiss,she licks her lips..;)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

uhh....i jacked off in the japanese bullet train? i havent had sex yet so thats like the most coolest and unique ive gotten

Best place to have sex is everywhere.

good places include:

-Back of a cop car.

- In the car at the drive-in

- Picnic tables in the park

- On a bus/train ride to anywhere

- Public restrooms

- The 50 yard line of the football field when the sprinklers get turned on

- Rooftops are great

- The train yard.

That is all

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this